- Breakfast. . .Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Pizza Dippers, Salad/Tomato, Grapes, Cookie
Softball @ Dora Tournament (and Saturday)
- Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Chicken Sandwich, Baked Beans, Chips, Apple
V VB @ Forsyth..9:00 (Bus leaves at 6:00)
V Tennis @ Forsyth
1. Hallway Music. . .
TODAY - Student Requests Friday - Football Friday
2. Chess club TODAY at 3:00 pm in the HS library.
3. All students who have already signed up for student council or who wish to sign up should meet TODAY in Mr. Knapp's room at Lunch/Bear Time.
4. There will be a Pep Club meeting in Coach Lee's room first and second lunch TODAY. All students interested in participating this year need to come even if you are in fall sports!!!!
5. Cynthia Ramsey of Farmers Insurance has one position available at her insurance agency. Position is part-time (3pm-5:30pm) 2-4 days per week with compensation. A list of job duties and qualifications are posted on Mrs. Munson's door. Anyone interested should take a resume to her office located at the corner of Main and Walnut Street before September 1st.
6. FFA will be parking cars Friday night at 5:30. We will be picking up trash after the game so make plans to stay and help pick up.
7. FCCLA dues need to be paid to Mrs. Walls by September 16th.
8. Any student interested in joining Fellowship of Christian Athletes can sign up outside of Coach Wade's room.
9. Bear Socks are here! The junior class is selling awesome Bear socks as a fundraiser. There is a display in Mrs. James window and in Mrs. Brower's room if you would like to see them. They are high quality and woven long socks in a great design that can be worn for any season. Only $12 per pair and sizes are available in XS (kids), small, medium, large, and XL. Get them while they are in stock (in Mrs. Brower's room or the football concession stand)!
10. See Miss Connie for an order form if you are interested in ordering a softball or CC t-shirt. Orders are due Friday.
11. Board Game Club meeting in Mr. Wickens' room during both lunches this Friday
12. Students! Picture forms are being handed in your Language Arts classes. You should have received one yesterday or today. If you were absent when they were handed out see your teacher for a form.
Everyone will have pictures taken. Picture day is next Tuesday, Aug. 30th.