JV/V B BB @ Koshkonong..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:15)
7/8 B BB @ Liberty..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:30)
1st & 2nd Grade Concert..6:00
- Breakfast. . .Pancakes & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Salisbury Steak, Potatoes/Gravy, Strawberries, Hot Roll
JV/V B BB @ Plato..6:00 (Bus leaves at 3:45)
V G BB @ Cabool..5:30
- Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Oatmeal
- Lunch. . .Turkey & Cheese Sandwich, Chips, Cooked Carrots, Applesauce
Chess @ West Plains
Band Concert. . .New Gym..2:00
Choir Concert. . .Grimes Auditorium..3:30
Hallway Music: TODAY: Christmas Music Friday: Student Request
- Entertainers wanted! Who are quick on their feet and love to move to a beat! Students who are interested in dancing in a production for Tia Davis' senior project, shuffle on down to Mrs. Griffith's room TODAY during both lunches or tier one bear time.
- Internship students need to stop by Miss Connie’s office to pick up their 2nd quarter assignment.
- Tell Santa you want a yearbook for Christmas! On December 26 the price goes up to $50. They will never be cheaper than they are right now ($45). You can order online from Jostens.com or get an order form from Miss Tina, Miss Connie or Ms. Spencer.
- Completed schedule change requests forms are due back to Miss Tina by Friday @ 3:00.
- ACT Reminder: If you registered to take the December ACT, please report to the Commons at 7:45 a.m. this Saturday. You will need to bring #2 pencils, eraser, permitted calculator, photo ID, and your admission ticket. No food or drinks will be allowed in the testing room but there will be a 10 minute break around 10:15. If you want to bring a snack, you can store it in your locker during testing. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Munson.
- West Plains HS chess tournament will take place this Saturday. The bus will leave from the new gym at 8:00 am. We should be back by 4:00 pm. All chess team members have to participate. The cost to register is $5, and you will need snacks or snack money. Please let Serghei know by Friday morning that you are coming.
- Don’t forget to bring in canned goods to your GAP advisor for the Food Harvest. The winning GAP group gets a pizza party.
- Feeling generous this Christmas season. Bell Ringers are needed. Any and all students are welcome to sign up to ring the Salvation Army Bell at G & W. See the signup sheet outside of Mrs. Shockley's room.