JV/V G BB..Norwood..6:00..Here
7/8 G BB @ Liberty..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:30)
B BB @ Thayer..Varsity @8:00, JV @ 4:00
Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
Lunch. . .Chicken Fajita, Salad/Tomato, Raisins, Cinnamon Roll
Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie, Fruit
7/8 B BB..Cabool..5:30..Here
7/8 G BB @ Cabool..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:45)
Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Oatmeal
Lunch. . .Hot Dog, Sweet Potato Tots, Strawberries, Ice Cream
Salad. . .Cheesy Pretzels, Fruit
Christmas Parade @ 10:00
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - Throwback 1966
Friday - Student Requests
2. Club Meetings. . .
Friday NHS meeting in Mrs. Wiles' room during 2nd lunch.
3. There will only be a half of JV girls basketball game TONIGHT vs. Norwood.
4. Mrs. Brower would like to lay out a challenge: The GAP group that has the most students competing in the Bears For A Better Christmas 5K on December 10th will receive a pizza party. Deadline to pre-register is TODAY.
5. Sign-up sheet to help volunteer for Bears For A Better Christmas is hanging in Mrs. Brower's room. Volunteers are needed to work at the 5K, go toy shopping, set up the toy room, and help families pick toys at the giveaway. See Mrs. Brower for details and dates.
6. Any male/female athlete who is not in season this winter needs to come and is welcome to join in on the OFFSEASON Conditioning w/ Coach Fris. We meet every Monday and Wednesday from 3:10-4:15. For further information see Coach Fris.
7. We Make the Magic! Hoop Queen Spirit Week December 5-9
Monster's U Monday - wear college apparel (sport or otherwise)
Lilo and Stitch Tuesday - shorts, Hawaiian shirts, flip-flops
Sleeping Beauty Wednesday - PJs
Bambi Thursday - Camo
Friday - Maroon and White
8. Buy your yearbook now before the price goes up! Yearbooks are $45 until Christmas break. After that, they go up to $50. Get an order form from Miss Tina, Ms. Spencer, Miss Connie or order online at jostens.com.
9. Seniors: If you want a picture in the yearbook besides the one that was taken by Lifetouch, you need to have it to Ms. Spencer by January 31. You can e-mail it to her or take her a picture and she will scan it and give it back. She also needs a baby picture for the graduation slideshow, so please get these to her soon.
10. The holiday season also means Salvation Army Bell ringing time. If you can spare an hour of time after school or on a weekend, please contact Mac Gum, 469-4604 to schedule a date and time.
11. Deer hunters you have until NOON FRIDAY to get your photo to Miss Connie. If you have perfect attendance from Oct. 29 – November 27th, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 cash prize.