Jostens. . .Sophomore Meeting..Bears Den @ 1:35
JV/V G BB..Salem..6:00..Here (Senior Night)
- Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. . Taco, Salad/Tomato, Refried Beans, Orange
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
Music Festival @ Bolivar
JV/V B BB..Salem..6:00..Here (Senior Night)
G BB..Ava @ Cabool..5:30
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - Songs with Girls' Names
2. Club Meetings. . .
TODAY FBLA meeting during both lunches in Mrs. Pettit’s room.
3. Future Business Leaders of America Week! Students and staff members don’t forget to guess how much "money" is in the jar at Miss Tina's office window. The one closest without going over will win a prize TODAY.
4. A Jostens rep will be here to meet with the sophomore class regarding class rings TODAY at 1:35 in the Bears Den. Do NOT report to your 4th block class, go directly to the Bears Den.
5. Jacob Wood’s is hosting a four wheeler rodeo Saturday at the Cabool Saddle Club. The event starts at 10:00 am and the entry fee is $10 for those racing.
6. Don’t forget to get your tickets to the “Curse of the Cobra’s Kiss”. Tickets are $6 in advance and $8 at the door (dessert and drink included). Show times are Thursday and Friday, February 23rd & 24th at 6:30 in Grimes Auditorium. See Ms. Griffith or Miss Connie to purchase tickets.
Sophomores: If you plan on attending SCCC (vo-tech) next year you will need to complete an application for approval. You can pick up an application from Mrs. Munson and must be returned by Friday, February 24th.
There will be NO SCHOOL Friday or Monday. . .enjoy a four day weekend!