Jostens Class Ring Orders. . .Bears Dens @ 1:35
Spanish Play @ 6:30
- Breakfast. . .Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
- Lunch. . Pizza Dippers, Salad/Tomato, Grapes, Cookie
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
Spanish Play @ 6:30
- Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken Sandwich, Baked Beans, Chips, Apple
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzel & Fruit
Chess @ Alton
1. Hallway Music (FFA Week Edition):
TODAY - Country Oldies
Friday - King of Country (George Straight)
2. Club Meetings. . .
TODAY Tennis meeting for any guys interested in playing tennis during both lunches in
Dr. Cox’s room.
Friday Prom Music committee meeting during 2nd lunch in Mrs. Brower’s room.
3. The Jostens rep will be here TODAY at 1:35 in the Bears Den to take class ring orders. Make sure that you have your order form and deposit. Checks need to be made payable to Jostens.
4. Southwest Baptist University is hosting a reception at Heroes coffee in West Plains TONIGHT from 5-7:00 p.m. for any students who are interested in finding out more information about SBU! Any high school students are welcome to attend and get free Heroes coffee and learn more about their institution.
5. Juniors that wish to apply to MO Boys/Girls State should have the completed application to Mrs. Munson by 3:00 TODAY.
6. Don’t forget to get your tickets to the “Curse of the Cobra’s Kiss”. Tickets are $6 in advance and $8 at the door (dessert and drink included). Show times are TONIGHT and Friday at 6:30 in Grimes Auditorium. See Ms. Griffith or Miss Connie to purchase tickets. Tickets are selling fast so get your reservation NOW!
7. Springs pictures will be taken on Monday. Stop by Miss Tina’s office to pick up a picture form packet if you wish to have a picture taken.
8. Juniors and Seniors
• Prom tickets go on sale on Monday and will be sold for two weeks ONLY. The last day to purchase tickets is March 10th. Tickets are $35 per person and covers everything except pictures.
• Only juniors and seniors are invited and may bring one guest. That guest must also meet the requirements as outlined in the planner.
• Attendance will be checked when you buy your ticket and up until March 24th. If you attendance is below 90% you are ineligible to attend prom (this includes all students).
• If you plan to bring a guest that does not currently attend WSHS you need to get your paperwork started and submitted ASAP for approval. Mrs. Brower and Miss Tina have the forms.
• You must tell Mrs. Brower if you attending project prom or not when you buy your tickets. You also should mention if you have any food allergies or special dietary meal restrictions.
9. Sophomores: If you plan on attending SCCC (vo-tech) next year you will need to complete an application by Friday.
10. Willow Springs YMCA….Special Event!! Makeup With Anna Dudko
Come join us on March 21 at the W.S. High School Library from 6:00-8:00 p.m. where Anna Dudko will be demonstrating full face makeup application techniques on a model. This class will help women of all ages develop their skills in applying makeup. She will show her many tips & tricks for creating a flawless face!! Snacks will be provided along with a goody bag.
Sign up at the W.S. YMCA OR W.S High School Library by MARCH 17!! COST…….$10
(Proceeds benefit YMCA Youth Programs)
11. Are you interested in the field of pharmacy? UMKC is hosting a Pharmacy Camp this summer for students who have finished Grade 9 or higher. You will learn about the field of pharmacy, how to become a pharmacist, engage with current faculty and participating pharmacists, do hands-on experiments in the lab, participate in social/networking activities with current students and experience what it's like to be a Pharm D student at UMKC. The camp is offered on June 16 in Springfield, June 23 in Kansas City, or July 7 in Columbia. See Mrs. Munson if you are interested and would like to register.
12. Jordan Phelps senior project is an adoption day with West Plains Regional Animal Shelter on Saturday from 12:00-3:00. Any questions see Jordan.
13. Prior Attire in Cabool has a large variety of prom dresses for sale for $25.00 each. If you are interested in looking at the dresses, please contact Juanita McGownd at 417 254-0813.