Breakfast. . .Pancakes & Cereal
Lunch. . .Chicken, Potatoes/Gravy, Apricots, Hot Roll
Friday (White) JV/V B BB @ Houston..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:15)
Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
Lunch. . .Hamburger, Sweet Potato Tots, Orange, Ice Cream
Saturday Honor Band Clinic @ Ava..8:00 (Concert @ 4:00)
- Hallway Music: Office Aide/Student Request Week
- : Three Days Grace & Student Request
- There will be no chess club TODAY.
- Any student who would like to take Journalism and be on the yearbook staff next year who is not currently in the class needs to see Ms. Spencer by the end of school TODAY. This is a permission-only class and you cannot put it on your schedule for next year unless you have been pre-approved.
- Juniors: We are planning a fundraiser for this Friday. I need multiple juniors to volunteer to make and bring in food for a Feed the Teacher Luncheon. The sign-up sheet is in Mrs. Brower's room and needs to be filled in by the end of school TODAY! PLEASE HELP MAKE YOUR PROM SUCCESSFUL BY DOING A FUNDRAISER! (Mrs. Brower)
- Basketball “Senior Night” will be held TONIGHT for Lady Bear Seniors.
- We should get some coffee sometime...because I like you a latte'... Buy your Valentine Grams for $1 at lunch TODAY.
- ACT Reminder: If you registered to take the February ACT, please report to the commons at 7:45 a.m. this Saturday, the 6th. You will need to bring #2 pencils, eraser, permitted calculator, photo ID, and your admission ticket. No food or drinks will be allowed in the testing room but there will be a 10 minute break around 10:15. If you want to bring a snack, you can store it in your locker during testing. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Munson.
- Wear RED on Friday for Heart Health Month! I know we are playing Houston Friday night in basketball BUT we need to show support for good health. You can change into your maroon before the game.
- Everyone knows that there is a lot of big money in the entertainment industry. That money doesn't just go to the big names we all know. CPAs work in the industry and do everything from advising those big name people on how to invest that money to negotiating contracts and keeping TV show and video games on budget. Consider taking that first step to becoming a CPA by taking Accounting I/II with Mrs. Pettit next year!!