- Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. . Chicken Fajita, Salad/Tomato, Raisins, Cinnamon Roll
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
- Breakfast. . . Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Hot Dog, Tater Tots, Pear, Ice Cream
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzels & Fruit
JV B BB @ Mtn. Grove..TBA
V B BB @ Mtn. Grove..5:00
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - Throwback: 1987
Friday - Student Requests
2. Seniors interested in touring and learning more about MSU-West Plains will have an opportunity to attend Red Carpet Days on Friday, February 3. The bus will leave at 8:45 and return at approximately 2:45. Lunch will be provided by the University. You must sign the list on Mrs. Munson's door by the end of school TODAY, in order to attend.
3. Items not claimed in the lost and found will be taken to MUNCH at the end of school Friday.
4. In order to bring awareness to the effects and impact of Bullying and Cyber-bullying, Elizabeth Brim is conducting an Anti-Bullying Spirit Week all next week for her senior project.
BULLYING-FREE SPIRIT WEEK. . . January 30th – February 3rd
MONDAY - “Being a friend is no sweat”
Wear sweatpants and sweatshirts
TUESDAY – “Bully free from our head to our toes”
Wear hats and crazy socks
WEDNESDAY – “Put Bullying to bed”
THURSDAY – “I’d rather be an “occupation” than a bully”
Choose a profession or career and dress accordingly
FRIDAY – “Our school believes, achieves and succeeds in being buy-free”
Wear maroon and white
Dress must be school appropriate! Let’s help make Elizabeth Brim’s senior Project a huge success!