JV/V G BB @ Licking..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:15)
8th G BB..Mtn. Grove @ West Plains..5:30
7th G BB..Mtn. Grove @ West Plains..7:00
7th B BB..Houston..7:00..Here
8th B BB..Houston..8:15..Here
- Breakfast. . .Waffles & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Spaghetti, Green Beans, Banana, Garlic Bread Stick
JV/V B BB..Hartville..6:00..Here
- Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Oatmeal
- Lunch. . .Chicken Sandwich, Carrots, Peaches, Yogurt
7th B BB..Mtn. Grove..3:30..Here
8th B BB..Mtn. Grove..4:45..Here
Hallway Music - Looking Back Week!
TODAY - Top Songs of 2005
Friday - Top Songs of 1995
- If you did not submit a schedule change form before we left for Christmas break, you have one last opportunity to make adjustments to your schedule. You can pick up your form from Tina TODAY only. Completed forms must be turned into Mrs. Munson by Friday at noon.
- ACT Information. . .
The ACT registration deadline for the February test is Friday, January 8. If you are a sophomore planning to take dual credit courses next year, it is highly recommended that you take the ACT in February or April to potentially qualify for dual credit eligibility. If you have questions about the registration process, see Mrs. Munson. ALL Juniors will be taking the state mandated ACT (plus writing section) on April 19. Testing is mandatory. It will be free of charge to you and you do not register for this state ACT. The school district takes care of the registration process. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Munson.
- Those students that made up hours for attendance last semester need to keep better track of the days they miss, if you go over on attendance this semester consequences with be a lot worse!!!
- Congratulations to our Nature photography Contest winners: 3rd place- Crystal Hathcock, 2nd place-Josh Rutledge, 1st place-Wyatt Woolsey. Come check out our new contest Reflections or Repetition posted in the library. Winners will need to see Mrs. Simon for your candy bars.
- Quiz bowl meeting during first lunch on Friday in Mr. Hummel’s room.
- The theme for pep club at Friday night game will be “WESTERN.” Wear your cowboy hats, flannels, and boots!
- Found: A ring was found in the girls restroom and a leather bracelet was found by the new gym . . .see Connie to claim.