Thursday (Maroon) Math & Science Relays @ Ava..4:00
Breakfast. . .Pancakes & Cereal
Lunch. . .Spaghetti, Corn on Cob, Mandarin Oranges, Breadstick
Friday (White) Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Oatmeal
Lunch. . .Hamburger, Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Strawberries
- Hallway Music:
- - Mrs. Grogan's Birthday Playlist
- Senior class officers meeting scheduled for today has been moved to Monday during Bear Time in Ms. Spencer's room.
- Ms. Spencer's Bear Time needs to report to Mrs. Simon's room TODAY.
- The ACT registration deadline for the April 9 test is this Friday. If you have questions about the registration process, see Mrs. Munson.
- The FBLA Virtual Business Challenge (online competition) is over for this year and Gina Wood placed 1st in both Rounds in Personal Finance and 7th in both Rounds in Management. CONGRATULATIONS GINA!!
- PROM UPDATE. . .
- Prom tickets go on sale Monday. Only juniors and seniors may purchase tickets and bring one guest. Tickets are $35 per person.
- Anyone attending prom must have an attendance this year of 90% or higher and not had any OSS this year.
- If you or your guest has ANY food allergies or diet restrictions you need to tell Mrs. Brower when you order your tickets.
- Out of school guest request forms are in Mrs. Brower's room or Miss Tina's office. A photocopy of their ID is also required.
- Listen to the bulletin in the next few weeks for sign-up sheets for the activities planned for Project Prom!
- Junior class officer meeting Friday during both lunches in Mrs. Brower’s room.
- Internship assignments are due Friday.
- If you are interested in working the baseball concession stand please sign up in Mrs. Brower’s room. This is for any grade level.
- Found: A pair of glasses was found in the restroom yesterday. . .see Connie to claim.