- Breakfast. . . Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken Fajitas, Salad/Tomato, Raisins, Cinnamon Rolls
MSU Red Carpet Day @ West Plains
- Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Oatmeal
- Lunch. . .Hamburger, French Fries, Baked Apples, Ice Cream
Chess. . .Bear’s Den..9:00-3:30, , ,Here
Hallway Music: Student Requests
Friday - ...the 13th (Creepy Songs)
- Jade Roberts's senior project is a Youth Revival in Grimes Auditorium at 6:30 p.m. TONIGHT’S speaker is Marcus Allen from Pomona Christian Church.
- A representative from College of the Ozarks will be here TODAY at 9:00 to visit with any interested seniors.
- Interact Club meeting TODAY during 2nd lunch in Mrs. Talbot's room. Important for all club members to attend.
- The Willow Springs High School Fall Sports Banquet will be held TONIGHT at 6:00 p.m. in the Frank Hicks Multipurpose Building. Boys and girls awards will be presented for football, volleyball, cross-country, tennis, softball and cheerleading.
- Seniors: Don't forget you have a rough draft of your research paper due by 3:00 pm Friday--no excuses. If you are going on the Red Carpet Days trip, you need to hand in a COMPLETED rough draft by 8:15 am. Ms. Spencer will be here after school TONIGHT and in her room by 7:30 am tomorrow, so get those papers finished!
- Congratulations to Grace Bailey (1st Team All-Conference), Cassidy Crewse and Alyssa Tooley (All-Conference Honorable Mention). GREAT JOB GIRLS!
- Seniors: Just a reminder - You must have submitted your research paper to Ms. Spencer and cannot have any current F's in order to attend Red Carpet Day Friday.
- Junior class officers meeting during 1st lunch Friday in Mrs. Brower’s room.
- Spanish club members: Ms. Griffith needs your t-shirt size by Friday for she will choose your shirt size for you.
- Buy your yearbook now, while they are still $45! The price goes up after Christmas, so tell mom and dad you want a yearbook from Santa. See Miss Tina, Miss Connie or Ms. Spencer for your order form, or order online from jostens.com.
- Mrs. Bunch in the elementary is selling “Team Stolba” t-shirts. As most of you know Kaleb Stolba, one of our past students, was hurt in an accident and has had several surgeries and will have many more surgeries ahead of him. If you are interested in helping with this fundraiser see Miss Connie for an order form. Orders are due December 1st. Please keep the Stolba family in your thoughts.
- LAIII Reminder: Juniors, your money for the Silver Dollar City trip to see “A Christmas Carol” is due Friday.
- 2015 Sally Hatton Memorial Chess Tournament is this Saturday in the Bears' Den. Registration begins at 9:30, awards at 3:15. The fee is $5, parents & friends play for a trophy for free. Let Serghei know that you are coming.
- The Star Dramatic Company is proud to present their latest production, “The Diary of Anne Frank” at the Star Theater. Performance Dates: November 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st,at 7:00 and November 15th, 22nd at 2:00. For advance tickets call 573-292-1009.
- There will be NO SCHOOL Monday. . .PD Day for teachers.