SCA Choir Auditions..4:00
NHS Induction..Grimes Auditorium..7:00
- Breakfast. . . Pancakes & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Taco, Salad/Tomato, Peaches, Brownie
Blood Drive..Bears Den
- Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Sloppy Joe, Chips, Carrots, Apple
State CC @ Jeff City..9:00
- Hallway Music: It's Student Request Week!
- Seniors interested in touring and learning more about MSU-West Plains will have an opportunity to attend Red Carpet Days next Friday. The bus will leave at 8:45 and return at approximately 2:45. Lunch will be provided by the University. You must sign the list on Mrs. Munson's door by the end of school TODAY in order to attend.
- Don’t forget to stop at Miss Tina’s office TODAY to sign up if you wish to donate blood. If you are 16, get a permission form. If you are older than 16, you do not need a permission form.
- Attention Juniors: We have hosting a concession stand this Saturday at the Golf Tournament. We need volunteers to help serve food or volunteers to donate food and drink items. The sign-up sheet is in Mrs. Brower's room on the board. Sign up by the end of school TODAY to help. Most donations need to be brought in on Friday. This is a fundraiser for prom! Reminder: Only juniors who help with a fundraiser may be on a prom committee and have a say on prom activities.
- CP LA III Reminder: Class will begin at 9:45 TODAY so there is time for the lighter side of Shakespeare. Potty quick and get to class!
- Bears for a Better Christmas meeting during 1st lunch TODAY in Mrs. Brower’s room.
- The 3rd Edition of "The Enchanted Enquirer" is now available in the kiosk in front of Mrs. Tina's office. Check out what the gang is up to in Middle-earth!
- LA III Reminder: Juniors, your money for the Silver Dollar City trip to see "A Christmas Carol" is due by next Friday
- Freshmen and Seniors listen up. . .join in on Sarah Philpott’s senior project, a “mentoring group.” This is a great program where freshman can get paired up with a senior to mentor them through their freshman year. Sign up in your English class. For further information contact Sarah.
- We will have GAP meetings Friday. Listen for additional information in tomorrow’s bulletin.
- Torey Tice of Skeeter-Kell Sporting Goods will be in the Commons Area during lunch next Wednesday, November 11. He will be taking orders for letter jacket patches. He will not take your order unless you pay him when ordering. Patches are $10 each. Athletes need to pay him for patches they ordered in October. He will not send the order off until you pay for your patches!
- The registration deadline for the December 12 ACT is this Friday. Please see Mrs. Munson if you have registration questions.
- This year’s Girls Basketball shirts are now for sale! You can pick one up at Miss Connie’s office, from Coach Gutscher or Coach TIlley. Order forms are due by Friday @ 3:00pm.
- Students who go deer hunting during the upcoming youth and regular rifle deer season, please bring in a picture of you and your deer (with the date and parent signature on the back) for display on Mrs. James’ office window. If you have perfect attendance from November 2nd – 24th, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 cash prize. Good Luck Hunters!