Dismiss at 12:45
Parent/Teacher Conferences 2:00-7:00
JV/V VB @ Licking..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:30)
5/6 CC @ Mtn. Grove..3:00 (Bus leaves at 1:45)
- Breakfast. . .Donut & Cereal
- Lunch. . . PB & J Uncrustable, Chips, Carrots, Apple, Rice Krispy Treat
- (There will be NO salad bar since we have GAP)
V FB @ Ava..7:00 (Bus leaves at 3:45)
JV VB @ West Plains..9:00
MS/HS CC @ C of O..10:00 (Bus leaves at 6:00)
Band @ Reeds Spring
1. Hallway Music. .
TODAY - - Student Requests
2. Tory from Skeeter Kell will be here TODAY at 11:00 in the new gym to order letter jackets. If you get permission from Mrs. James or Mr. Spence you might possibly be able to visit with Tory during your GAP time. You will need a $100.00 deposit to order a letter jacket and you must have documentation from your high school coach confirming you have earned a varsity letter.
3. Schedule for TODAY. . .
· Pick your lunch up in the Bears Den and then report to your GAP advisors room
· Report to your 7th block class at noon
· School will be dismissed at 12:40 (not 11:40 like previous years)
· Remind your parents about Parent/Teacher Conferences from 2:00-7:00 pm
4. Folklore Students: Your money for the trip to "The Shepherd of the Hills" is due TODAY.
5. There will be no school Friday. Monday will be a maroon day.