JV/V VB..Licking..6:00..Here (Senior Night!)
MS CC @ Mtn. Grove..3:00 (Bus leaves at 1:45)
GAP. . .11:15-11:37
Dismiss at 11:37
Parent/Teacher Conferences 1:00-7:00
- Breakfast. . . Donut & Cereal
- Lunch. . .PB & J Sandwich, Chips, Rice Krispy Treat, Apple, Carrots
V FB..Ava..7:00..Here (Senior Night!)
CC @ C of O..10:00 (Bus leaves at 6:00)
Band @ Reeds Spring
- Hallway Music:
- - Songs About Parents (Parent/Teacher Conference Day)
- Remind your parents that parent/teacher conferences are TODAY 1:00-7:00 in Grimes Auditorium. It’s a great time for parents to hear what a good job you are doing in class.
- GAP meeting TODAY at 11:15. Students will need to pick up their lunch in the Bears Den and eat in their GAP advisors room. Students if you forgot where to go for GAP, stop by and look on the window at the top of the ramp in the library. School will dismiss at 11:37.
- Since we are out of school early, there will be NO CREDIT RECOVERY today.
- Mrs. Brower still needs 2 more workers for Friday night’s concession stand.
- Attention Juniors: If you plan to take the PSAT, let Mrs. Munson know by the end of the day Monday.
- Boys basketball players need to see Coach Mallow for a shoe order flyer. Orders are due Monday.
- Torey Tice from Skeeter-Kell Sporting Goods will be here Monday to take letter jacket and patch orders. Athletes must have a signed sheet from their respective coaches verifying they have lettered and are entitled to any patch they order. You must have a $100 deposit for the jacket order. He will be in Munford Gymnasium immediately after school.
- There will be a benefit for a scholarship in memory of Alex Hayes, Saturday, at the Eleven Point Fire Department, starting at 5:00. There will be an auction and a of course good food! Everyone is welcome!