Lunch. . . Chicken Fajitas, Salad/Tomato, Raisins, Cinnamon Roll
Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
Friday (Maroon) Shepherd of Hills Field Trip @ 12:00
V FB @ Diamond..7:00 (Dismiss FB players at 1:20 and Cheerleaders at 2:15)
Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Eggs
Lunch. . .Hot Dog, Sweet Potato Tots, Strawberries, Ice Cream
Saturday CC @ Reeds Spring..10:00 (Bus leaves at 7:00)
Band @ Odessa
1. Hallway Music. .
TODAY - Throwback to 1986
Friday - Student Requests
2. Club Meetings. . .
TODAY FCCLA meeting during both lunches!!!
- It's time for a remodel! The boys restroom in the freshmen hall will be closed for improvements. The boys bathroom in the Bear's Den will be open, until the renovations are finished. Please take care of the facilities in both restrooms, so everyone can enjoy the comfort of a nice bathroom!
- If you registered to take the October 22 ACT here at Willow Springs, you should have received an email from ACT with your new testing center assignment. Since there were not at least 16 students registered to test at this location, they have moved you to a different testing center. You will need to print your new admission ticket to take with you on Saturday. If you have questions, see Mrs. Munson.
- Picture re-takes are scheduled for NEXT Thursday. Any new students or students that were absent on picture day MUST have their picture taken. If you would like to purchase school pictures stop by Miss Tina’s office to pick up a packet. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PURCHASE A PACKAGE.
- Congratulations to our Rule of Thirds Photography Winners: 3rd Place-Gabe Ivins, 2nd Place-Donovan Rader, 1st Place-Landon Rodgers. See Mrs. Simon to claim your candy bar. Our new contest Nature is posted in the Library, so stop by and check out our new contest.
- Jonathan Frieze is organizing a silent art auction with proceeds being donated to St. Jude’s cancer research hospital. Fellow artist who would be willing to donate art contact Jon or leave your name with Miss Connie. Thank you for your consideration.
- Maddisyn Boyle will be hosting a Blood Drive at school for her Senior Project. Students ages 16 and up can donate blood. 16 year olds must have a signed permission form. The sign-up sheet and permission forms are at Miss Tina’s office window. Thanks for your help to make this Willow Springs High School best blood drive EVER!!
- FCCLA members if you are planning to attend the Regional meeting next Tuesday please pay Mrs. Walls $5.00 by FRIDAY!!!
- Don’t forget that if are interested in trying out for the talent show sign the list by Miss Tina’s office window by Friday.
11. Are you registered to vote in the mock election? Registration locations will be open through Friday.
· Freshmen register with Mrs. Cottengim
· Sophomores register with Mr. Knapp
· Juniors and Seniors register with Mr. Wickens
You must be registered in order to vote on Tuesday, October 25th.