School Picture Retakes
Jostens meeting w/Seniors..Bears Den..8:30
Chess @ West Plains
- Breakfast. . .Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Pizza, Salad/Tomato, Apple, Cookie
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
Photography Field Trip
- Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup, Peaches, Ice Cream
1. Hallway Music. .
TODAY – Mrs. Walls’ Birthday Playlist
Friday – Halloween Songs
2. Club Meetings. . .
Friday Quiz bowl meeting Friday during 1st lunch in Mr. Hummel's room.
Board Game Club meeting after school, the featured game will be Risk. See Mr. Wickens to
3. A Jostens rep will be meeting with seniors regarding cap & gown units and graduation products TODAY at 8:30 in the Bears Den.
4. TODAY is Howell County chess tournament in West Plains. The bus will leave from HS library a little after 3:00 pm. Entry fee is $5. Concession stand will be available. All chess team members should be there. We should be back at new gym around 9:00 pm.
5. District cross country will be at the Willow Springs Municipal Golf Course on Saturday. Boys will run at 10:00 a.m. Girls will run at 11:10 a.m. Admission is $5. Friendly reminder...Golf carts and bicycles are prohibited on the course during competition.
6. Hwy 76/137 Viaduct will be closed starting Monday, October 31st at 8:00 am and will reopen Nov. 2nd, Wednesday at 5:00 pm. Be prepared to detour and allow some extra time, you could get caught by the train.
7. ALL Juniors will be taking the ASVAB on either Tuesday or Wednesday next week. The day of testing and your room assignment is posted on Mrs. James' window. You should report to your testing room immediately after the 8:15 bell. Testing should conclude around 11:15. If any seniors wish to retest in an attempt to raise your score, see Mrs. Munson ASAP.
8. Any basketball player that missed the meeting last week needs to go to Coach Johnson's room to get a shoe order form by Friday.
9. 2nd Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest! Entries are due by Friday. 1st place will receive $10, 2nd place will receive $5. Entries may be dropped off at the office. Everyone is invited to participate, students and teachers.
10. Students who go deer hunting during the upcoming youth and regular rifle deer season, please bring in a picture of you and your deer (with the date and parent signature on the back) for display on Mrs. James’ office window. If you have perfect attendance from October 29th – November 27th your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 cash prize. Good Luck Hunters!
11. Have you signed up to donate blood on November 4th? If not, sign up at Miss Tina’s office window.
12. If you would like to donate art work to Jonathan Frieze’s silent auction contact Jon or leave your name with Miss Connie. All proceeds are being donated to St. Jude’s Cancer Research Hospital.