7/8 FB @ Mtn. Grove..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:15)
JV/V VB @ Salem..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:00)
Softball @ Alton..2:00 (Bus leaves at 11:15) Dismiss athletes at 10:55
- Breakfast. . . Muffin & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Fish Sticks, Baked Potato/Cheese, Strawberries, Ice Cream
V FB @ Thayer..7:00 (Bus leaves at 4:00)
End of 1st Quarter
- Breakfast. . .Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Bagel Dogs, Chips, Celery, Orange
Band @ Branson
Hallway Music: Gone Country! Friday - Student Requests
- There will be no credit recovery TODAY. Just a reminder that credit recovery is Monday through Thursday from 3:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. You must arrive by 3:30.
- The Medical Explorers Program is BACK! If you are interested in the medical field and would like to get hands-on experience, you might be interested in this volunteer program offered at Mercy St. Francis in Mt. View. Mrs. Munson will hold an informational meeting during both BEAR times TODAY in the Library. If you are not able to attend the meeting, see Mrs. Munson during transition times.
- Thanks to some boys who apparently can't spell and don't know east from west, the boys bathroom will be closed again. The closure will last the rest of October. Teachers do NOT allow boys out of class to use the restroom, unless it is an emergency. In the case of an emergency, the student must check in with the office.
- Students who have overdue books need to get them in or renewed by this Friday to avoid fines. We have given you FREE FINE first quarter, so there will be NO free find days!
- The second volume of "The Enchanted Enquirer" is now available! Check out all of the happenings in Middle-earth and see how the Company is progressing on their way to the Lonely Mountain. Get your free copy in the kiosk outside of Miss Tina's window!
- If you registered to take the October 24 ACT here at Willow Springs, you should have received an email from ACT with your new testing center assignment. Since there were not at least 16 students registered to test at this location, they have moved you to a different testing center. If you have questions, see Mrs. Munson.
- Reminder: All NHS service logs and essays are due TODAY to Mrs. Shockley.
- Board Game Club meeting in Mr. Wickens' room Friday directly after school until 8:00 pm, all are welcome.
- FFA members this Saturday is the Willow Springs cattle working at 9:00 am.. Sign up on the board in the AG building. Need several teams to participate we are hosting the event we don't need to be a no show at our own event.
- High School girls you are invited to attend two of the classes that will be starting October 26th at the Willow Springs YMCA. Mrs. Miller will be teaching a morning Boot Camp class at 6:30 a.m. and will be offered every day. Coach Pitts will be teaching an AMRAP class on Monday and Thursday's from 6:15-7:00 p.m. Bring a friend, your mom, or your sister and come get healthy! See Coach Pitts if you have any questions.
- Found: A bracelet and one earring. . .see Connie to claim.