7/8 FB @ Liberty..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:15)
JV/V VB @ Mtn. Grove..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:45)
- Breakfast. . .Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Pizza Dippers, Salad/Tomato, Apple, Cookie
- Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup, Pears, Ice Cream
Softball @ Norwood Tournament
Honor Choir Auditions @ Kickapoo
- Hallway Music. . .
Friday - Student Requests
- Club Meetings. . .
TODAY Class meeting for anyone wanting to work on the homecoming floats. Friendly reminder,
you must be in Tier I in order to attend a meeting during Bear Time. However,
anyone can attend a meeting during their lunch time
Seniors: Mrs. Simon’s room during both lunches
Sophomores: Mrs. Wiles’ room during both lunches
Freshmen: Mrs. C’s room during both lunches
Friday Quiz Bowl during 1st lunch only
FCCLA during both lunches
3. If you are in Tier I and would like to switch your Bear Time see Miss Connie by noon Friday.
9th & 10th Grade Tier I Teachers. . . Bunch (Pitts and Wall’s is maxed out)
11th & 12th Grade Tier I Teachers. . .Fris or Martin (Pitts is maxed out)
4. There will be NO school on Monday. . .teachers have a PD day.
5. Board Game Club members need to see Mr. Wickens concerning the possible monopoly tournament field trip.
6. Mrs. Brower is looking for 1-2 more workers for Friday night’s concession stand.
7. If you are interested in joining FCCLA make sure to attend Friday's meeting, during your lunch! It's not too late to join!!!
8. Reminder: Any high school student who has
· 95% attendance
· No discipline referrals
· No D’s or F’s
for first quarter will receive a Bear Necessities incentive card to spend in the School Store. Keep your grades and attendance up and stay on good behavior to qualify!
9. FBLA and FCCLA Silver Dollar City Career Day money is due by 8:15 Friday. Also don’t forget about your dues.
10. Mr. K's LA III Block 6: Part 3 of "Fahrenheit 451" is due on Friday at 3:00 pm.
11. The ACT registration deadline for the October 22 test is Friday. If you are a junior or senior who qualifies for free or reduced lunches you can take the ACT twice free of charge. See Mrs. Munson for the fee waiver prior to registering. If you have questions about the registration process, see Mrs. Munson.
12. Spirit Week is September 20th-23rd. . .
Rap Tuesday – Oversized T-Shirts, Baggy Pants, Lots of Bling, Snapbacks
Country Music Wednesday – One Word. . .PLAID, Cowboy Boots/Hats, Big Belt Buckles, Blue Jeans
Rock Out Thursday – Band Shirts, Faded Blue Jeans, Leather, Flannel Shirt Tied Around the Waist
Pride Friday – Maroon and White, Spirit Sleeves/Socks, Layers!!