Softball @ Gainesville..4:30 (Bus leaves at 1:45) Dismiss athletes at 1:25
- Breakfast. . . .Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken Patty, Potatoes & Gravy, Applesauce, Hot Roll
V FB @ Liberty..7:00 (Bus leaves at 5:15)
- Breakfast. . .Toast/ & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Meatball Sub, Broccoli, Orange, Cookie
Honor Choir Auditions @ Springfield
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - Country
Friday - Student Requests
2. Junior class officers meeting during 2nd lunch TODAY in Mrs. Brower’s room.
3. Little Boys: Due to vandalism, the boys bathroom will be closed during the rest of September. You may use the bathroom in between classes, but during class you must have permission from the office. Permission will only be granted in emergency situations. In kindergarten, they teach little boys how to properly use the bathroom...unless you want to be escorted to the potty, use it correctly!
4. If you would like to take the October 24 ACT, you must be registered by Friday, September 18. You must register online at actstudent.org. If you are a junior or senior that qualifies for free or reduced lunches, see Mrs. Munson about a fee waiver before you register.
5. 2015-16 yearbooks are now on sale! Order by October 23 to get yours for only $45--you can also get 3 free icons on the cover if you personalize your book with your name for only $5 more. See Miss Tina or Ms. Spencer for an order form, or order online at jostens.com. If you order at school you MUST fill out an order form--make checks payable to Willow Springs High School.
6. Senior Athletes: All senior athletes need to be dismissed Friday at 10:45 to have their picture taken for the senior banner. Students are NOT to drive to the football field.
7. FCCLA will be selling slushies for 50 cents during both lunches on Friday. Thanks for your support!
8. Board Game meeting after school Friday in Mr. Wickens room. Everyone welcome!
9. The Girls Basketball team will be hosting a chili supper Friday, October 2nd in Grimes Auditorium before the football game vs Houston starting at 4:30.The cost of the meal is $ 5.00 per plate and includes: Chili, Crackers & Cheese, Corn, and Homemade Cinnamon Rolls, with Tea or Lemonade to drink. This is an R.S.V.P. event. If you would like to purchase a ticket you can contact any of the Lady Bears Basketball players, Coach Tilley or Coach Gutscher. Thank you for your support!