Softball @ Norwood..4:30 (Bus leaves at 2:45) Dismiss athletes at 2:25
7/8 CC @ Rolla..4:00 (Bus leaves at 1:30) Dismiss athletes at 1:15
Breakfast. . .Donut & Cereal
Lunch. . . Pizza, Salad/Tomato, Grapes, Cookie or Salad Bar w/Boiled Eggs, Cookie,
Friday (White) V FB..Salem..7:00..Here
Tennis @ Waynesville..8:30
Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
Lunch. . . Cheezy Joe on a Bun, Baked Beans, Chips, Apple or Salad Bar w/Cheesy
Pretzels & Fruit
Saturday JV VB @ Waynesville
CC @ Hancock..9:00
Band @ Ozark
- Hallway Music. .
Friday - Game Day Playlist!
2. Club Meetings. . .
TODAY FBLA meeting during both lunches in Mrs. Pettit’s room.
3. Spirit Week is September 20th-23rd. . .
TODAY Rock Out Thursday – Band Shirts, Faded Blue Jeans, Leather, Flannel Shirt Tied Around
Pride Friday – Maroon and White, Spirit Sleeves/Socks, Layers!!
4. TODAY is officially Hobbit Day in honor of Bilbo and Frodo's birthdays! Please recognize the following birthdays on behalf of the Hobbits of Willow-shire!
Bilbo Baggins -- 726 years old Frodo Baggins -- 648 year old
5. Please use the yellow trays on the counter IF you are eating at the salad bar.
6. The Elementary is hosting a chili/baked goods booth at the Homecoming game Friday night, All proceeds are for travel and medical expenses for Isaac Murphy (a 4th grader here at Willow) and his family. All donations are appreciated.
7. Homecoming Information:
The parade will begin at 2:00 pm Friday at Booster Field. Students involved in the parade will
not be dismissed before 1:30, and then only if they are on the list that Mr. Knapp provides Mrs. Tina.
High school teachers are asked to accompany their students to the area below the new gym at
approximately 2:10 pm. Students are not to go to their cars.
When the parade concludes, there will be a brief pep assembly in the gym until time to dismiss at 3:00.
High school students will sit on the chair side and middle school students will sit on the bleachers.
***Club/class sponsors: Please do not allow students to drive float vehicles!!!
8. Vo-Tech Students: If you want to stay on campus for the Homecoming parade Friday afternoon, you must have a note from your class sponsor stating your need to stay for the parade and a note from your vo-tech instructor allowing permission to be absent for the day. Please give your notes to Mrs. James by 8:15 Friday morning.
9. Saturday is our first chess tournament of the season, in the Bears' Den. Check-in is at 9:30, first round 10:00 am. Entry fee is $5. All chess team members should expect to be there.
10. The yearbook staff needs your help this week! Snap some pictures of great Spirit Week outfits with your phone and upload them to ReplayIt or e-mail them to Ms. Spencer at email@example.com. Make sure you and your friends get your spot in the yearbook!
11. Show your support for those suffering with Alzheimer's by ordering your Alzheimer's Awareness t-shirt. Shirts must be ordered by this Friday if you are interested in wearing them at the Lady Bears softball game on September 29th. See Kirstien Loman or Miss Connie for an order form. Make checks payable to the Willow Springs School. Thanks for helping support this worthwhile cause.