7/8 FB @ Ava..5:30 (Bus leaves at 3:45)
- Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Taco, Salad/Tomato, Bean Salsa & Tostitos, Apple
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
V FB @ Houston..7:00 (Bus leaves at 4:30)
Tennis @ Rogersville..8:30
- Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Hamburger, Sweet Potato Tots, Pear, Ice Cream
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzels & Fruit
V VB @ Licking Tournament
Softball @ Three Rivers Tournament
Bear City Fall Fest
1. Hallway Music. .
TODAY - Student Requests
Friday - Mrs. Wiles' Playlist
2. Club Meetings. . .
Friday Board Game Club meeting after school: two 90 minute rounds of monopoly 3:15-7:00.
3. Found: A brown leather bracelet . . .see Connie to claim.
4. Juniors: A booth has been reserved at Bear City Festival for you to have a Bake Sale at THIS Saturday. IF you want to work or can possibly bring in donations (homemade by yourself or other family members) please sign the list on Mrs. Brower's door ASAP. Donations must be either brought to school on Friday or dropped off at the booth before 9:00 a.m. on Saturday. Thanks!
5. The Girls Basketball team will be hosting a chili supper Friday, October 7th in Grimes Auditorium before the football game vs Thayer starting at 4:30.The cost of the meal is $ 5.00 per plate and includes: Chili, Crackers & Cheese, Corn, and Homemade Cinnamon Rolls, with Tea or Lemonade to drink. This is an R.S.V.P. event. If you would like to purchase a ticket you can contact any of the Lady Bears Basketball players, Coach Tilley or Coach Gutscher. Thank you for your support!
6. A maroon shirt with “Possible” on the front was found in one of the suburbans. See Miss Connie to claim.
7. Internship students stop by Miss Connie’s office to pick up their 1st quarter assignment.
8. Spanish Club dues are due by Friday. Come by and sign up for a booth for Bear City this Saturday.
Questions? See Ms. G.