JV/V Golf @ Houston..4:00 (Bus leaves at 2:45) Dismiss athletes at 2:25
Tennis @ Reeds Spring..4:00 (Bus leaves at 1:15) Dismiss athletes at 1:00
Track @ Strafford..3:45 (Bus leaves at 1:15) Dismiss athletes at 1:00
- Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Chicken Sandwich, Broccoli, Fries, Applesauce
- Salad Bar. . .Cheese Stick, Granola Bar, Fruit
ACT (all juniors)
JV Golf @ Ava..10:00 (Bus leaves at 8:15)
- Breakfast. . .Pancakes, Syrup & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Cheeseburger Helper, Green Beans, Apricots, Breadstick
- Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Breadstick, Fruit
JV/V Baseball @ Thayer..4:30 (Bus leaves at 2:30) Dismiss athletes at 2:10
V Golf @ Mtn. Grove..9:00 (Bus leaves at 7:45)
Tennis @ Houston..4:00 (Bus leaves at 3:00) Dismiss athletes at 2:45
Track @ Ava..4:00 (Bus leaves at 1:45) Dismiss athletes at 1:30
FFA State Convention
- Breakfast. . .Donut & Cereal
- Lunch. .Taco Hot Pocket, Salad/Tomato, Grapes, Cookie
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
Spanish Field Trip to SDC
FFA State Convention
Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Oatmeal
Lunch. . .Meatball Sub, Baked Beans, Chips, Apple
Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzels, Fruit
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - Student Requests
Wednesday - Inspirational
Thursday - Throwback Thursday: 1997
Friday – Country
2. Club Meetings. . .
Wednesday Fellowship of Christian Athletes at 7:40 in Mr. Wade’s room.
3. Juniors: The State ACT will be given on Wednesday, beginning at 8:15. You should report directly to your assigned testing room when the bell rings. Room assignments are posted on Mrs. James' office window.
4. All girls currently in grades 8-11 are welcome to attend a WS Bear Softball meeting this Wed. during both lunches in Coach Cottengim's room. We will discuss all things summer & fall preseason-if you plan to play this coming fall, please plan to attend this meeting. Thank you, Coach Cottengim
5. If you have not picked up your graduation items from Josten’s please do so ASAP. See Miss Connie if you need to purchase additional announcements ($1 each).
6. Football Players: It’s that time of year again!!! MSU Spring Football Scrimmage, April 29th. Bus leaves 10:00 from New Gym. Scrimmage 12:00-3:00. Arrive home around 5:30-6:00 pm. Come see Coach Fris to sign up!