V Tennis @ Houston..4:00 (Bus leaves at 3:00) Dismiss athletes at 2:45
7/8 Track @ Salem..4:00
Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Gravy & Cereal
Lunch. . . Chili, Corn, Cheese Stick, Crackers, Orange
Salad Bar. . .Cheese Stick, Granola Bar, Fruit
Wednesday (Maroon) V Tennis @ Salem..10:00 (Bus leaves at 6:30)
Breakfast. . .Pancake on a stick & Cereal
Lunch. . .Turkey Cheese Wrap, Chips, Lettuce & Tomato, Cucumbers
Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Breadstick, Fruit
Thursday (White) Senior Project Night
Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
Lunch. .Chicken Fajita, Salad/Tomato, Carrots, Apple, Cinnamon Roll
Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
Friday (Maroon) Baseball @ Bakersfield..4:30 (Bus leaves at 2:15) Dismiss athletes at 1:55
Alpha Rho Tau @ Cabool
Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Oatmeal
Lunch. . .Hot Dog, Sweet Potato Tots, Pear, Ice Cream
Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzels, Fruit
Saturday V Tennis @ School of Osage..9:00
1. Hallway Music. . .
TODAY - Miss Tina's Birthday Playlist
Wednesday - Mr. Cochran's Birthday Playlist
Thursday - Senior Project Relax
Friday - Ms. Martin's Birthday Playlist
2. Club Meetings. . .
TODAY There will be a meeting for all girls interested in playing tennis this fall in Dr. Cox’s room
during both lunches.
Wednesday Fellowship of Christian Athletes in Mr. Wade’s room at 7:40.
3. MSU-West Plains will be here TODAY to administer a placement test MTH 135 test will be given at 8:15 in Mr. Spencer's room. ENG 110 test will be administered at 9:50 in Mr. Kuhlmeier's room.
4. Any senior who has not yet signed the paper for the back of the t-shirt needs to go by Ms. Spencer's class TODAY to sign it. Do not interrupt her classes.
5. New BEAR Time Assignments have been posted. Students are to report to their new assignments. For TODAY, Wednesday and Thursday of this week only Mr. Wade’s BEAR Time students will need to go to Mrs. Dillin’s room and Mrs. Dillin’s BEAR Time students will need to go to Mr. Wade’s room. This is just for the next three days. On Friday everything will be back to normal.
6. The following students need to meet in Mrs. Brower's room at 8:10 on Wednesday morning for pictures. Please dress for a picture that will be on display to the public. Linsey Brook, Alexus Fogarty, Kobe Coatney, Devin Perkins, Grace Bailey, Jacob Wood, Kayla Cox, Cassidy Crewse, Maddisyn Boyle, Courtney Ford, Lacey Bell, Kaleb Capader, Morgan Hogsett, Hannah Wallace, Kelsey Walton, Jordan Phelps, Ty Durnell, Alana Biehl, Mark Gossard.
7. Only 3 weeks left to get your copy of this year's yearbook! Yearbooks are $55 and may be ordered online at jostens.com or from Ms. Spencer. Don't miss out!
8. Juniors: Hey! Remember that awesome prom and after-prom? Please sign up to work or donate for the fundraiser this Saturday. See Mrs. Brower to do your part!
9. If you are interested in taking Driver Education during summer school please stop by Miss Connie’s office to sign up. Classes will be held from May 30th-June 2nd from 8:00-3:15. Arranged driving begins on June 5th. You must be 15 by May 30, 2017. There is NO charge for the class.
10. Football Players: It’s that time of year again!!! MSU Spring Football Scrimmage, April 29th. Deadline to sign up is Thursday. Any questions see Coach Fris.
11. The Night Glow Run scheduled for this weekend has been postponed.
12. The City is looking for more lifeguards. They will be taking applications through Friday.