Breakfast. . .Biscuit/Gravy & Cereal
Lunch. . . Fish Sticks, Baked Potato & Cheese, Orange, Granola Bar
Breakfast. . .French Toast & Cereal
Lunch. . . Chicken Alfredo, Green Beans, Banana, Bread stick
VB @ Liberty Jamboree 5:30 (Bus leaves at 3:45)
Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
Lunch. . . Taco Salad/tomato, Bean Salsa & Tostitos, Apple
FB @ Miller 7:00 (Bus leaves at 2:00)
Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
Lunch. . . Hamburger, Sweet Potato Fries, Pear, Ice Cream
Hallway Music. . . TODAY: Mr. Stewart’s Playlist
Wednesday: Inspirational Thursday: TV Theme Songs Friday: Country
- We have a new high school bell system. The system comes through the phones as well as the hallway speakers, so teachers please make sure your phone volume stays up. Thanks to our fantastic Technology Director, Andrew Coursen for the upgrade!
- Attention: It is time to sign up to work the football concession stand. All high school students are eligible to work although it is the JUNIORS responsibility to make money for prom. There are home games on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays available. Please come by and see Mrs. Brower ASAP to volunteer. Juniors and Seniors may work to receive $5 off their prom ticket per full game worked.
- On the school calendar in the student handbook December 21st WILL BE A FULL DAY, not a half day. Sorry for the error! (Connie)
- There was not a winner in Mr. K's double cheeseburger challenge. Mr. K consumed 195 double cheeseburgers (mostly without onions) last year and the student with the closest guess was 196.
- FBLA (Future Business leaders of America) will have an organizational meeting TODAY in Mrs. Pettit's room through both lunches. If you cannot come during Bear Time, go and get your lunch and come to that part of it. We will talk about activities, dues, etc.
- Yearbooks are here! Last year's seniors may pick theirs up in Miss Connie's office. This year's seniors will get theirs in Ms. Spencer's class. Everyone else may pick theirs up before or after school from Ms. Spencer. If you don't pick yours up by next Wednesday, they will be distributed 8th block. If you don't know if you ordered one, Ms. Spencer has the list. If you did not order one and you want one, they are $55 and you may buy them from Miss Connie or Ms. Spencer. Please do not interrupt Ms. Spencer's classes to get a yearbook.
- FCCLA (Family Career and Community Leaders of America) will have a meeting Wednesday in Mrs. Walls' room during both lunches for anyone interested in joining or just finding out what it is all about. If you cannot attend during Bear Time, please grab a lunch and come during your lunch. See you Wednesday!
- The school store will begin selling Hot Pockets at lunch TODAY (Tuesday)! We will have Pepperoni and Ham & Cheese. We will make a limited number each day. You may come by at 10 minute break and pre-buy your Hot Pocket for lunch and we will save it for you or take your chances on what is left.
- Mrs. Dillin’s Creative Writing class will be writing about Willow Springs’ student body. Members of this class will interview a student from each high school grade level to spotlight. Interviews won’t take place during class times, so be prepared for a before school or lunchtime interview!!
- Students your technology agreement forms were due yesterday at 3:00 p.m. If you did not turn that in your account is disabled till received. Also we have many with parent signature but no student signature. If you believe you turned yours in please stop by the library to see if yours is one in need of signature.
- Anyone interested in running for a student council office should see Mr. Knapp by Thursday. A brief meeting of all interested in running for office will be held Thursday at lunch in Mr. Knapp's room. If you cannot attend the lunch/Bear Time Meeting, see Mr. Knapp after school Thursday.