Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Gravy & Cereal
Lunch. . .Salisbury Steak, Potatoes & Gravy, Orange, Hot Rolls
Tennis @ Parkview
Breakfast. . . Pancakes & Cereal
Lunch. . .Cheeseburger Helper, Green Beans, Banana, Breadstick
Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
Lunch. . . Pizza, Salad/Tomato, Grapes, Cookie
V FB @ Cabool..7:00 (Bus leaves at 5:15)
Breakfast. . .Toast/Jelly & Cereal
Lunch. . . Meatball Sub, Baked Beans, Chips, Apple
MS/HS CC @ Strafford..8:30 (Bus leaves at 6:00)
1. Hallway Music. . .
TODAY - Picture Day! (Songs About Pictures)
Wednesday - Student Requests
Thursday - Throwback Thursday (2006)
Friday - Student Requests
2. School pictures are TODAY. We will start by classrooms and see how many we can get done during fifth block (hopefully this will cause less interruption). Then we will be doing all calls during sixth block for the remainder of the students to have their picture taken. EVERYONE MUST HAVE THEIR PICTURE TAKEN INCLUDING FACULTY. Thanks for your cooperation.
3. Ms. Spencer's Bear Time students need to report to Mr. Knapp's room TODAY--make sure you take something to do.
4. Board Game Club: Game night this Friday the featured game is Axis and Allies. Sign up in Mr. Wickens room ASAP so the club can make the proper arrangements for food and drinks. If you missed the first meeting no worries come by and sign up.
5. FCA meeting Wednesday morning at 7:30 in Coach Wade’s room.
6. FCCLA dues need to be paid to Mrs. Walls by September 16th.
7. If you are interested in developing leadership, communication and teamwork skills, FBLA is the organization for you!! Give your dues to Mrs. Patton or Mrs. Pettit ($25)
8. Pep Club we will be attending the softball game Thursday night at 4:30 and then the volleyball game following the varsity softball game. Please help support our Lady Bear athletes. Theme night for the games is "We are going on a safari". So, break out your khaki and beige to help capture a win against the Lions and Wildcats.