7/8 G BB @ Ava..5:30 (Bus leaves at 3:45)
7/8 B BB..Thayer..5:30..Here
- Breakfast. . .Biscuits, Gravy & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Chimichanga, Mac & Cheese, Veggie Beans, Banana
- Breakfast. . .Breakfast Burrito & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Lasagna, Green Beans, Peaches, Breadstick
V G BB @ Norwood..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:30)
7/8 G BB..Liberty..5:30..Here
- Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken Fajitas, Salad/Tomato, Strawberries, Cinnamon Rolls
7/8 G BB..Cabool..5:30..Here
7/8 B BB @ Cabool..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:30)
- Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Sloppy Joe, Sweet Potato Fries, Orange, Granola Bar
Hallway Music: 1st Day of December (Christmas Music)Wednesday - Student Requests
Thursday - Country | Friday - Dance Party
- Seniors: A representative from SBU-Mt. View Campus will be here TODAY at 10:30 and a rep from MSU - Springfield will be here Wednesday at 9:00.
- Junior Class T-shirts: Orders will be accepted through the end of school TODAY. Please pay Mrs. Brower when ordering.
- TODAY is the last day to order the “Team Stolba” t-shirt. . .see Miss Connie for an order form. Connie also has wrist bracelets, $3 each.
- Last call. . .check the lost and found of items that might belong to you. We will be making a trip to MUNCH on Wednesday.
- Food Harvest Starts tomorrow! Things to remember. . .
- GAP groups are competing against each other
- You can bring money and put in your GAP teachers box, the boxes will be out at lunch or you can put money in them before or after school or at 10 minute break in Mrs. Walls room
- You can bring canned goods for the competition too, 1 can = 50 cents
- The winning GAP group gets a pizza party
- We will post daily totals outside of Mrs. Walls/Mrs. Pettit's rooms and run an update in the bulletin weekly
- All donations go to MUNCH and benefit those in need in our own school district
- Thanks for giving back!
- Candy-grams are back! For just $1 you can send a candycane-gram to anyone on campus (any building). There will be a table set up in the Bears Den at lunch each day for you to stop by and send a little holiday cheer. Message must be school appropriate. If you are sending candy-grams to the elementary please know the child's teachers' name and grade. All proceeds help to pay for prom.
- Bring your deer picture to Miss Connie by Wednesday. If you had perfect attendance from November 2nd – 24th, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 cash prize.