9th/JV/V B BB..Licking..5:00..Here
7/8 G BB @ Thayer..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:15)
- Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Crispito, Corn, Broccoli, Orange
- Salad Bar. . .Cheese Stick, Granola Bar, Fruit
- Breakfast. . .Waffles & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken & Noodles, Green Beans, Banana, Breadstick
- Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Breadstick, Fruit
7/8 B BB @ Liberty..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:30)
7/8 G BB @ Licking..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:45)
Breakfast. . .Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
Lunch. . .Pizza Dippers, Salad/Tomato, Apple, Cookie
Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie, Fruit
JV/V B BB..Plato..6:00..Here
- Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup, Pear, Ice Cream
- Salad. . .Cheesy Pretzels, Fruit
Bears for a Better Christmas 5K Run/Walk
Band Concert @ Munford Gymnasium..2:00
Choir Concert @ Munford Gymnasium..3:30
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - Coach Fris' Birthday Playlist
Wednesday - Disney's Greatest Hits
Thursday - Mrs. Lee's Birthday Playlist
Friday - Hoop Queen Pump Up Jams!
2. Club Meetings. . .
TODAY Spanish Club meeting during both lunches in Ms. Griffith’s room.
3. It is that time of year again - time for semester schedule changes! If you need to make a schedule change you will need to complete the following tasks:
• Pick up your change request form from Miss Tina. You will only be allowed one form.
• Examine the schedule grid hanging in the commons to determine your new proposed schedule.
• Complete your form, indicating your desired changes.
• Gather all of the indicated signatures: the teacher you are leaving, the teacher you wish to add, and a parent.
• Return the COMPLETED form to Miss Tina by Friday.
4. We Make the Magic! Hoop Queen Spirit Week December 5-9
Lilo and Stitch TODAY - Shorts, Hawaiian Shirts, Flip-Flops
Sleeping Beauty Wednesday - PJs
Bambi Thursday - Camo
Friday - Maroon and White
5. Board Game Club meeting Friday the 9th directly after school. The featured game is Axis and Allies sign up in Mr. Wickens' room by Thursday.
6. Last call for volunteers to help with Bears for a Better Christmas. Sign-up sheet is in Mrs. Brower's room.
7. Still looking for a few Christmas gifts for the Bear fans in your life? Mrs. Brower has lanyards for $5 and a few pairs of bear socks for $12. Stop by and shop.
8. Congratulations to our Photography Macro Contest winners: 3rd Place-Rebekah Davis, 2nd Place-Landon Rodgers, and 1st Place-Dena Burmingham. Our new contest Mills/Landscape is now up in the Library, make sure to stop by and check them out.
9. Christmas Candygrams are back! Send a candy cane with a special message to your favorite people this Christmas season. The table will be set up at lunch each day for the next 9 days. Candygrams are only $1 and proceeds go to help pay for prom. Candy canes can be sent anywhere on campus (hs, ms, and elementary...)
10. Any male/female athlete who is not in season this winter needs to come and is welcome to join in on the OFFSEASON Conditioning w/ Coach Fris. Its every Monday and Wednesday from 3:10 to 4:10-4:15. For further information see Coach Fris.
11. Attention all Spanish Club members: Ms. Griffith needs your t-shirt size by Friday. No t-shirt NO trip to SDC at the end of the school year.
12. It is time for Food Harvest! Bring non-perishable food items or money and help your local food pantry and win your GAP group a pizza party. You can donate money at lunch or bring items to your GAP teacher or Mrs. Walls before or after school.
13. The yearbook staff wants pictures of you and your friends dressed up for Spirit Week! Download your pictures to the ReplayIt app or e-mail them to Ms. Spencer. Selfies, group pictures, individuals--we'll take them all!
14. "Our backs tell stories no books have the spine to carry" -Women of Color Rupi Kaur. Come enjoy more poems like this at Rebekah Davis' Poetry Slam on January 7th in Grimes Auditorium. Teachers, students and community members are allowed to participate. All poems must be approved. There is a sign-up sheet next to Mrs. Tina's window. Deadline to enter is January the 5th. For further information check the flyers around school or see Rebecca.