JV/V B BB @ Thayer..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:00)
- Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Chili, Corn, Crackers, Strawberries, Cupcake
- Salad Bar. . .Cheese Stick, Granola Bar, Fruit
FFA @ Jeff City
- Breakfast. . .French Toast, Syrup & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Turkey & Cheese Sandwich, Chips, Celery & Peanut Butter, Banana
- Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Breadstick, Fruit
Jostens. . .Sophomore Meeting..Bears Den @ 1:35
JV/V G BB..Salem..6:00..Here (Senior Night)
- Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. . Taco, Salad/Tomato, Refried Beans, Orange
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
Music Festival @ Bolivar
JV/V B BB..Salem..6:00..Here (Senior Night)
G BB..Ava @ Cabool..5:30
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - Happy Valentine's Day (Love Songs)
Wednesday - Breakup Songs
Thursday - Songs with Girls' Names
2. Club Meetings. . .
Wednesday Fellowship of Christian Athletes at 7:40 in Mr. Wade’s room.
There will be a golf team meeting in Coach Johnson's room during 2nd lunch.
Track & Field Meeting during both lunches in Mrs. Brower's room.
Thursday FBLA meeting during both lunches in Mrs. Pettit’s room.
3. Future Business Leaders of America Week is here! Members will be celebrating this week with "sweet" locker notes, wearing our FBLA shirts on Wednesday, and a pizza luncheon for members on Thursday. All other students and staff members may help us celebrate the week by guessing how much "money" is in the jar at Miss Tina's office window. The one closest without going over will win a prize on Thursday.
4. If you are in Tier I and wish to change your Bear Time assignment see Miss Connie by noon Wednesday.
9th/10th Tier I Teachers Pitts, Schalm, Walls
11th/12th Tier I Teachers Pitts, Fris, Wade
5. Busy times for the chess team, several tournaments coming up.
· On February 25, Alton will hold its chess tournament for MS/HS students. Bus will leave from new gym at 7:30 am. Entry fee is $5.
· USCF members will be invited to a rated tournament in Joplin on March 4th. Entry is $30.
· On March 18 we are going to state. Entry fee is $20. Bus leaving at 5:30 am.
· Certain USCF members will play in Nashville on May 12-14 as well.
Let Serghei know if you are going participate in these tournaments asap.