Tuesday (Maroon) Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Gravy, Cereal
Lunch. . . Cheese Stuffed Breadstick, Green Beans, Baked Apples, Ice Cream
Wednesday (White) V G BB..Ava @ Mtn. Grove..7:30
Breakfast. . . Pancakes & Cereal
Lunch. . .Ravioli, Corn, Strawberries, Breadstick
Thursday (Maroon) Jostens. . .Sophomore Class Ring Orders.. Bears Den..1:35
Spanish Dinner & Show
Breakfast. . .Muffin & Cereal
Lunch. . .Taco, Salad/Tomato, Refried Beans, Applesauce
Friday (White) Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Oatmeal
Lunch. . .Hot Dog, Sweet Potato Tots, Cole Slaw, Peaches
- Hallway Music: FFA WEEK! FFA Playlist all week!
- FBLA meeting TODAY during both lunches in Mrs. Pettit’s room.
- Prom Music Committee meeting TODAY at lunch in Mrs. Brower's room.
- For Juniors and Seniors only, there is a music suggestion list for prom hanging up on Mrs. James's window. TODAY is your last chance to put in your suggestions if you want to dance to your favorite song at prom!
- Juniors that wish to apply to MO Boys/Girls State should have the completed application to Mrs. Munson by 3:00 Wednesday.
- Prom Photography Committee meeting at lunch Wednesday in Mrs. Brower's room.
- Sophomores: If you plan on attending SCCC (vo-tech) next year you will need to complete an application for approval. You can pick up an application from Mrs. Munson and must be returned by Friday.
- Reminder that this is the last week to sign up for Prom Strong. You can see Coach Pitts if you want to sign up by this Friday. Cost is $25 for 5 weeks of March, on Tuesday/Thursday from 3:30-4:30.
- The Jostens representative will be in the Bears Den Thursday at 1:35 for ring orders. Don’t forget to bring your order form and deposit on Thursday. Checks need to be made payable to Jostens. Extra ring packets are available in Miss Connie’s office.
- The Chad Cargill ACT Workshop on Thursday, March 17 from 8:30-11:30. The cost to attend is $30 per student. You need to sign the list on Mrs. Munson's door and pay your fee by Friday. You can pay with cash or check, made payable to Willow Springs School.
- Found: A calculator was found in the hallway. . .see Miss Connie to claim.