Tuesday (Maroon) JV/V B BB..Cabool..6:00..Here
Breakfast. . .Biscuits, Jelly & Cereal
Lunch. . . Crispitos, Salad/Tomato, Refried Beans, Peaches
Wednesday (White) Breakfast. . . Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
Lunch. . .Frito Pie, Green Beans, Grapes, Cookie
Thursday (Maroon) JV/V G BB..Thayer..6:00..Here (Senior Night)
Breakfast. . .Pancakes & Cereal
Lunch. . .Chicken, Potatoes/Gravy, Apricots, Hot Roll
Friday (White) JV/V B BB @ Houston..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:15)
Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
Lunch. . .Hamburger, Sweet Potato Tots, Orange, Ice Cream
Saturday Honor Band Clinic @ Ava..8:00 (Concert @ 4:00)
- Hallway Music: Office Aide/Student Request Week
- : Rise Against & Student Requests
Thursday: Three Days Grace & Student Request
Friday: Pentatonix & Acapella
- FBLA meeting TODAY at lunch in Mrs. Pettit’s room.
- Prom PAPER Committee members please meet in Mrs. Brower's room at lunch TODAY to get the invitations ready to hand out. This will take more than one lunch to complete. Invitations must be ready to hand out by Friday!
- Our love is like dividing by zero...You cannot define it! This is an example of a cheesy, yet appropriate pick up line you could put on a Valentine Gram! For just $1 you can send a Valentine Gram to anyone on campus. See the junior officers selling them each day at lunch to purchase yours TODAY.
- Wednesday there will be a meeting for any boys interested in playing tennis during both lunches in Dr. Cox's room.
- Junior class officers meeting Wednesday at lunch in Mrs. Brower's room.
- Juniors- We are planning a fundraiser for this Friday. I need multiple juniors to volunteer to make and bring in food for a Feed the Teacher Luncheon. The sign-up sheet is in Mrs. Brower's room and needs to filled in by Thursday! PLEASE HELP MAKE YOUR PROM SUCCESSFUL BY DOING A FUNDRAISER! (Mrs. Brower)