7th & 8th B BB..Mtn. Grove..7:00..Here
8th G BB @ West Plains..5:30
7th G BB @ West Plains..7:00
- Breakfast. . .Biscuits, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Chinese Chicken, Rice/Gravy, Broccoli, Applesauce, Fortune Cookie
- Salad Bar. . .Yogurt, Pasta Salad & Fruit
FFA @ MSU-West Plains
- Breakfast. . .Waffles & Sausage
- Lunch. . .Chicken Alfredo, Carrots, Banana, Breadstick
- Salad Bar. . .Cheese Stick, Granola Bar & Fruit
JV/V G BB..Licking..6:00..Here
7th G BB..Houston @ West Plains..5:30
8th G BB..Houston @ West Plains..7:00
- Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Burrito, Salad/Tomato, Bean Salsa & Tostitos, Orange
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
JV/V B BB @ Hartville..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:10)
7th & 8th B BB..Houston..7:00..Here
8th G BB..Mtn. Grove @ West Plains..5:30
7th G BB..Mtn. Grove @ West Plains..7:00
- Breakfast. . . Cinnamon Toast & Oatmeal
- Lunch. . . Hamburger, Tater Tots, Apple, Ice Cream
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzels & Fruit
7th & 8th B BB..West Plains..3:30..Here
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - Top 10 of 2016
Wednesday - Inspirational
Thursday - Throwback Thursday: 2007
Friday - Student Requests
2. Everyone should have picked up a schedule for 2nd semester. You must report to these classes today. Corrections will be addressed later.
3. Club Meetings. . .
Wednesday Fellowship of Christian Athletes at 7:40 in Mr. Wade’s room.
4. All freshmen Ag students and officers need to check the list on Mrs. James’ office window to see who is eligible to attend the trip on Wednesday. It is official dress and the bus leaves the ag building at 8:00. If you have questions or concerns please see Mr. Stewart.
5. Internship and A+ Students stop by Miss Connie’s office to pick up your 3rd quarter time sheets.
6. National Wear Red Day is Friday, February 3rd. Wear Red Day is an initiative of the American Heart Association to raise awareness of heart disease in women. If you would like to support the American Heart Association in this cause, you can purchase a T-Shirt for $10 that can be worn that day. Stop by Miss Tina's or Miss Connie’s office and pick up an order form. Deadline to order is January 11th.