Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Jelly & Cereal
Lunch. . . Pizza Dippers, Corn, Broccoli, Orange
Salad Bar. . .Cheese Stick, Granola Bar, Fruit
Wednesday (White) Baseball..Ava @ Cabool..3:00 (Bus leaves at 1:45) Dismiss athletes at 1:30
FFA @ Houston
Breakfast. . .Waffles, Syrup & Sausage
Lunch. . .Chicken & Noodles, Green Beans, Banana, Breadstick
Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Breadstick, Fruit
Thursday (Maroon) Baseball..Van Buren @ Cabool..6:30 (Bus leaves at 3:45)
Track @ West Plains..4:00 (Bus leaves at 2:45) Dismiss athletes at 2:30
FFA @ Crowder
Breakfast. . .Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
Lunch. . Chicken Taco, Salad/Tomato, Apple, Ice Cream Bars
Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
Friday (White) Chad Cargil ACT Workshop..9:00-12:00
Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Oatmeal
Lunch. . .Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup, Pear, Cookie
Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzel & Fruit
Saturday FFA @ Skyline
1. Hallway Music
TODAY - Student Requests
Wednesday - Inspirational
Thursday - Prom Dance Songs
Friday - Prom Slow Jams
2. Club Meetings. . .
Wednesday Fellowship of Christian Athletes at 7:40 in Mr. Wade’s room.
VB meeting during 1st lunch in Mrs. Cottengim’s room.
3. Don't forget ladies, TONIGHT is Make Up with Anna Dudko. If you signed up but haven't paid, remember to bring your money tonight. Also if you didn't sign up but would like to attend, go ahead and pay at the door. Food and drink will be provided for everyone. Come have a great time from 6-8 pm, in the high school library, entrance will be the library back door.
4. Jostens will be in the Bears Den Friday at 1:35 to deliver graduation items. There is a list of balances due posted on Mrs. James’ office window. NO personal checks will be accepted on Friday - cash or money orders only. Credit card and debit card payments can also be made online at www.thegraduationcenter.com by Wednesday or by calling their office, 573-546-7366.
5. As you may have noticed there is now a new drinking fountain next to Miss Tina’s office window that includes a bottle filling station. To make use of the bottle filling station, follow these steps:
1. Remove the lid from your water container (clear plastic bottles or tumblers only--no oversized
2. Place your container in the bottle filling area in front of the sensor.
3. Remove your container from the filling area before it is completely full.
Do not place any other items in the bottle filling area--the filling area is for water containers only.