Golf @ Thayer..4:00 (Bus leaves at 2:30) Dismiss athletes at 2:20
FFA @ Summersville
Junior Job Shadowing
Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Gravy & Cereal
Lunch. . . Chicken, Potatoes & Gravy, Orange, Hot Roll
Salad Bar. . .Cheese Stick, Granola Bar, Fruit
Wednesday (Maroon) Junior Job Shadowing
Breakfast. . .Pancakes, Syrup & Cereal
Lunch. . .Spaghetti, Salad/Tomato, Banana, Cheese Breadstick
Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Breadstick, Fruit
Thursday (White) Junior Job Interview
JV/V Baseball @ Norwood..4:30 (Bus leaves at 3:00) Dismiss athletes at 2:40
Golf @ Cabool..4:00 (Bus leaves at 3:00) Dismiss athletes at 2:50
Tennis @ Salem..4:00 (Bus leaves at 2:15) Dismiss athletes at 2:00
Breakfast. . .Donut & Cereal
Lunch. .Pizza, Broccoli, Grapes, Brownie
Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
Friday (Maroon) Bood Drive. . .8:00-2:00
Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
Lunch. . .PB & J Uncrustable, Chips, Carrots, Apple, Cookie
Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzel & Fruit
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - Mrs. Wiles' Birthday Playlist
Wednesday - Inspirational
Thursday - Student Requests
Friday - Songs About Jobs!
2. Club Meetings. . .
Wednesday Fellowship of Christian athletes at 7:40 in Mr. Wade’s room.
3. All seniors and juniors who attended prom: You have won a prize of some kind. Mrs. Brower drew names for the bigger prizes for the seniors. Everyone stop by between classes to pick up your prize!
4. Lost and Found from Prom: There is still a dress bag, men's belt, one earring, one ring, and girls t-shirt needing to be claimed.
5. The following students need to meet with Mrs. Munson in the library during first lunch Wednesday, concerning the Interscholastic Contest at MSU-WP:
Ethan Aguilera Grace Bailey Linsey Brook Andrew Carda
Jessie Clarkston Wesley Clarkston Shelby Detwiler Liliya Dudko
Ty Durnell Bryce Friga Matt Garrison Mark Gossard
Mark Kharitinov Alex McNew Isabella Melvin Ashlyn Michaelson
Grace Minge Riley Pool Spencer Samuelson Caleb Solik
Derick Stolba Aamir Tisekar Kaylynn Wake Kelsey Walton
6. Juniors: A schedule for the Mock Interviews on Thursday will be posted outside of Mr. K's, Mr. Wickens's, and Mrs. Brower’s rooms and Mrs. James's office. Please check the schedule for your interview time.
7. This is the last week to get your yearbook before the price goes up! This year's yearbook is going to be incredible, so order yours by Friday to get the current price of $50.
8. Seniors: Ms. Spencer needs your baby pictures for the graduation slideshow NOW! You have been reminded all year, and fewer than half of you have your pictures in. Get them in! E-mail them to her or bring her a picture to scan.
9. Seniors that are meeting with the attendance committee on Friday, get those dr. notes to Miss Tina by Thursday.
10. 2016/17 WS Softball trip to watch the Mizzou Tigers battle it out against the Alabama Tide this Saturday needs to swing by Coach Cottengim's room for further trip details.
11. New BEAR time assignments have been posted. If you are in Tier I and wish to change your assignment see Miss Connie by noon Wednesday.
Tier I 9th/10th Pitts, Schwalm, Walls Tier 1 11th/12th Pitts, Fris, Dillin
12. Seniors: The General Form for local scholarships is due to Mrs. Munson by 3:00 pm April 3. There are also several other scholarships with the April 3 deadline.
13. Lost: A set of car keys on a Pontiac lanyard . . .if found please return them to Miss Connie’s office.
14. Your daily blood fact: One pint of blood can save up to 3 LIVES! Don't forget to sign up for the blood drive this Friday!