Scheduling for 10-12 grades. . .5:30-7:00
Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Gravy & Cereal
Lunch. . . Chili, Corn, Cheese Stick, Crackers, Banana
Breakfast. . . Poptart & Cereal
Lunch. . .Chicken Fajitas, Salad/Tomato, Strawberries, Cinnamon Roll
FFA @ Mtn. View
Sports Banquet..Grimes Auditorium..6:00
End of 3rd Quarter
Breakfast. . .French Toast & Cereal
Lunch. . .Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup, Grapes, Yogurt
NO School – Spring Break
South Central Ozarks chess tournament will take place this Saturday, Mar. 12, in Seymour. The bus will leave from the new gym at 8 am, we should be back by 4:30 pm. All chess team members have to participate. The cost to register is $5, and you will need snacks or snack money. Please let Serghei know by Thu afternoon that you are coming.
Set Clocks FORWARD one hour
- Ms. Spencer's 50th Birthday PlaylistWednesday - Student Requests
Thursday - Spring Break Mix
- Baseball shirts order forms are due Wednesday.
- Cheerleading forms are due Monday.
- So far NO ONE has signed up to work the baseball concession stand. Any student (freshmen-seniors) can sign up to work. Depending on requirements, this is sometimes eligible to be counted as community service hours for scholarships and such. Stop by Mrs. Brower's room and sign up ASAP!
- Any high school student interested in volunteering as a candy striper at Willow Care Nursing Home this summer please sign up and pick up an application in Ms. Connie's office. Deadline for sign up is March 31st.