Senior Finals 1st – 4th Blocks
Senior Locker Cleanout
Baseball @ Eminence..4:30 (Bus leaves at 2:20) Dismiss athletes at 2:05
Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Jelly & Cereal
Lunch. . . Hamburger, Chips, Lettuce/Tomato, Cookie, Apple (Lunch will run from
11:15-12:00) NO BEAR Time
Wednesday (White) Senior Trip
Breakfast. . .Waffles, Syrup & Sausage
Lunch. . .Chicken & Noodles, Green Beans, Mixed Fruit, Breadstick
Thursday (Maroon) Academic Awards Ceremony..Grimes Auditorium..7:00
Breakfast. . .Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
Lunch. .Nacho Burger Dip, Tostitos, Corn, Apricots, Cookie
Friday (White) District Tennis..Here
District Baseball..Cabool @ Ava..6:00
Yearbook Field Trip
Chess @ Nashville
Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Oatmeal
Lunch. . .Sloppy Joe, Sweet Potato Tots, Strawberries, Ice Cream
Saturday District Tennis..Here
District Track @ Russellville..10:00
Chess @ Nashville
Sunday Chess @ Nashville
Graduation @ 3:00
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - Goodbye Seniors
Wednesday - Variety
Thursday - Student Requests
Friday - Mother's Day Songs
2. Class Meetings. . .
Wednesday Fellowship of Christian Athletes at 7:40 in Mr. Wade’s room.
H.S. Softball meeting during both lunches in Coach Cottengim's Room. (Talking finalized
Thursday CC meeting in Mrs. Brower’s room during in both lunches.
3. Seniors. . .
• If you are going on senior trip check your school e-mail and choose the movie you would like to see. Choose only one, and you must do so by 3:00 pm TODAY.
Make sure all your assignments are turned in before you leave school today.
• Return library books, pay your lunch bill and any other outside fees (FFA Fruit sales, etc.)
• Trip money is due to Miss Connie TODAY unless you have made other arrangements.
• 4th Quarter Internship assignments are by NOON TODAY.
• All Internship and A+ time sheets are due by the end of school TODAY.
• Cap & Gown need to be picked up and paid for . . .you will need them for graduation practice Thursday.
• Thursday is the senior breakfast, picture at the football field, graduation practice & pictures (bring cap & gown)
• Graduation is Sunday at 3:00 in the new gym. Seniors need to report to the choir room at 2:15
4. The YMCA has granted you some grace with their scholarship deadline. You can pick up an application from Mrs. Munson's door and return it to Tina by 3:00 pm TODAY.
5. Concert Choir students make sure you pick up you Concert Choir attire before leaving school TODAY!! If that is not feasible make arrangements for someone to bring it to the 6th grade hall for you.
6. The yearbook staff will be senior superlative pictures TODAY, so if you are pulled out of class for a picture, please be cooperative so it goes quickly.
7. There are still a few students how have not come by Mrs. Wiles' room to pick up there Academic Award invitation. Please check your locker to see if you are one of the few.
8. Seniors NOT going on the senior trip Wednesday need to report to Ms. Spencer’s room.
9. There will be NO credit recovery Wednesday after school.
10. Congrats to golf team, they are sectional champs! GREAT JOB!
11. Friday is the last day to buy a yearbook--they are $55. Order them online at jostens.com or from Ms. Spencer.
12. There will be a pool staff meeting Thursday at 4:30 p.m. at City Hall. All pool staff members are required to attend.
All juniors should be in the band room at this time.
If not go there now, for the top 5 Senior Project presentations.