Boys & Girls BB Jamboree @ Houslton..4:30 (Dismiss the BOYS BB team at 2:45)
Attendance Committee Meeting
- Breakfast. . .Biscuits, Gravy & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Chinese Chicken, Rice/Gravy, Broccoli, Orange, Fortune Cookie
- Breakfast. . .Waffles & Cereal
- Lunch. . Chili, Corn on Cob, Crackers, Cheese Stick, Applesauce
7/8 B BB..Liberty..5:30..Here
- Breakfast. . . Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Goulash, Green Beans, Mixed Fruit, Bread Stick
Club Pictures..New Gym..9:00
Juniors. SDC Trip @ 11:00
7/8 G BB @ Cabool..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:45)
- Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken Sandwich, Chips, Carrots, Strawberries
SCA Choir Clinic..Here
Hallway Music: TODAY - Student Requests, Wednesday - Inspirational, Thursday - Student Requests, Friday - Songs About Pictures
- Attendance Committee meeting TODAY in the conference room in Miss Connie’s office. Notes were placed on lockers and letters were mailed out Friday letting you know if you needed to meet with the committee. If you have forgot your time check the list on Mrs. James’ office window. DON’T BE LATE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- Admission to the Houston BB Jamboree at Houston TONIGHT is $3 for adults and $1 for students. NO PASSES WILL BE HONORED!
- Lost: A maroon CAP with a yellow M on it (Mansfield hat). . .if found please return to Connie’s office.
- Interact Club meeting Wednesday during 2nd lunch in Mrs. Talbot's room. Important for all club members to attend.
- Students who go deer hunting, please bring in a picture of you and your deer (with the date and parent signature on the back) for display on Mrs. James’ office window. If you have perfect attendance from November 2nd – 24th, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 cash prize.