ASVAB (all Juniors)
FFA @ West Plains
SCA Choir Auditions 4:00-Here
- Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Gravy & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken, Potatoes & Gravy, Strawberries, Hot Roll
- Salad Bar. . .Cheese Stick, Granola Bar & Fruit
ASVAB (all Juniors)
Josten’s..Bears Den..8:30 (graduation orders)
- Breakfast. . .Pancakes & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Spaghetti, Broccoli, Orange, Breadstick
- Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Bread Stick & Fruit
Financial Aid Night..5:30-7:00
NHS @ 7:00
- Breakfast. . .Donut & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Pizza, Green Beans, Grapes, Cookie
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
- Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Cheezy Joe on a Bun, Baked Beans, Chips, Apple
- Cheesy Pretzel & Fruit
State CC @ Jeff City..9:00
Honor Choir @ Bolivar
Daylight Saving Time Ends..Set your clocks BACK ONE HOUR
1. Hallway Music. .
TODAY – Student Requests
Wednesday – Shuffle
Thursday – Throwback 1991
Friday – Student Request
2. Club Meetings. . .
TODAY Spanish meeting during both lunches. DON’T FORGET TO PAY YOUR DUES!
3. ALL Juniors will be taking the ASVAB either TODAY or Wednesday. The day of testing and your room assignment is posted on Mrs. James' window. You should report to your testing room immediately after the 8:15 bell. Testing should conclude around 11:15
4. Football Players: See Coach Fris to sign up for the MSU Football Game on Saturday, November 19th. Cost for game is $2. Deadline to sign up is TODAY.
5. Play practice for the Spanish Play will be TODAY, in the library, from 3:15-4:00
6. The ACT registration deadline for the December 10 test is this Friday. You will need to register online at actstudent.org See Mrs. Munson if you have questions about the registration process.
7. Seniors: Just a reminder that the Financial Aid night will be held in the Bear's Den Thursday, beginning at 5:30 pm. If you plan to attend a college, university, technical school, or any type of post-secondary education, you will want to attend.
8. Boys: Due to poor behavior in the Bear's Den bathroom in recent days, the newly renovated bathroom will be closed during class periods. If it's an emergency, you must have permission from the office. As long as we maintain a clean bathroom, the restroom will reopen on November 14.
9. Hwy 76/137 Viaduct will be closed starting thru Wednesday at 5:00 pm. Be prepared to detour and allow some extra time.
10. Grace Bailey and Alana Biehl will be hosting a Dog Jog 5K Run/Walk on November 19th at Palenske Field. All proceeds will be donated to the Humane Society of the United States of America. Talk to Grace or Alana to register or if you have any questions. Check out the flyers on the bulletin board in the hallway for further information.
11. Your Daily Blood Fact: One pint of blood can save up to 3 LIVES! Don’t forget to sign up for the blood drive this Friday.
12. 2016-17 Girls & Boys BB shirts are on sale NOW. See Miss Connie for an order form.
Deadline to order the girls BB shirts is this Friday at 3:00.
Deadline to order the boys BB shirts is November 16th
Thank you for supporting the basketball programs.
13. Don’t forget that the Jostens rep will be here on Wednesday for graduation products and cap & gown unit orders at 8:30 in the Bears Den. Bring your order form and deposit.