7/8 B BB..Mtn. Grove..5:30..Here
7/8 G BB @ Mtn. Grove..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:30)
- Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Corn Dog, Sweet Potato Tots, Applesauce, Ice Cream
- NO Salad Bar
1. Hallway Music. .
TODAY – Mrs. James' Birthday Playlist!
2. EXCITING NEWS SENIORS! Dual credit speech will be available this spring. You will take the same speech class as required by all seniors, however, you now have the opportunity for it to also count as your college-level Public Speaking class. Tuition will be $90 for the 3-credit class. If interested, sign the list on Mrs. Munson's door before we leave TODAY.
3. ATTENTION JUNIORS that signed up for the ASVAB scoring session with Sgt. Hughes: We will be splitting into two sessions, with the first session beginning at 9:50. The second session will begin at approximately 10:30. You can find the list with your assigned time on Mrs. Munson's door. An all-call will be made for the second session dismissal.
4. The Bears for a Better Christmas 5K & 1 mile will be Saturday, December 10, at Palenske Field. The event will be divided into 3 races:
· 5K run for all ages
· 1 mile run for ages 12 & under
· **NEW THIS YEAR!** 1 mile walk for ages 13 & over
All entries received by December 1, will receive a t-shirt. See Miss Connie for an entry form.
5. Skeeter Kell will be in the commons area at 11:00 on November 29th to deliver letter jackets. Check the list on Mrs. James’ office window for amounts due. Check will need to be made payable to Skeeter Kell Sporting Goods.
6. Deer hunters please bring in pictures to put on Mrs. James’ office window. If you have perfect attendance from Oct. 29 – November 27th, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 cash prize.