- Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chili, Baked Potato & Cheese, Strawberries, Granola Bar
- Salad Bar. . .Cheese Stick, Granola Bar & Fruit
- Breakfast. . .French Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken Alfredo, Green Beans, Banana, Breadstick
- Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Bread Stick & Fruit
Attendance Committee Meeting..Conference Room
FFA @ Rolla
- Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Chicken Taco, Salad/Tomato, Bean Salsa & Tostitos, Orange
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
Veterans Day Assembly @ 9:45
- Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Hamburger, Sweet Potato Tots, Apple, Ice Cream
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzel & Fruit
1. Hallway Music. .
TODAY - Mr. Wade's Birthday Playlist
Wednesday - Inspirational
Thursday - Throwback 1986
Friday - Patriotic Songs (Vet. Day Assembly)
2. Club Meetings. . .
TODAY Book Club during both lunches in the library.
Wednesday Fellowship of Christian Athletes at 7:40 in Mr. Wade’s room
3. Cheyanne Cole will be holding another audition TODAY for her talent show. This is her senior project and she would appreciate all the help she can get. All talent is welcome. First place will receive $100.
4. Those of you that need doctor notes get those to Miss Tina before your attendance committee meeting on Thursday.
5. Friendly Reminder: Progress grades are due Wednesday. Check the student portal for any missing assignments.
6. We will be cleaning off the outside of the lockers on Friday. If you have things you want to save take them OFF.
7. Stop by Miss Connie’s office to pick up an entry form for the Dog Jog 5K Run/Walk on November 19th at Palenske field. For further information see Grace Bailey or Alana Biehl.
8. Drug Awareness Week Participation Days:
TODAY - "Put a cap on drugs" - wear a hat or cap
Wednesday - "Outshine drugs!" - wear a bright colored shirt
Thursday - "Blackout drugs!" - wear a black shirt
Friday - "Drugs are not a game!" - wear a sports team shirt or jersey
9. Your Daily Drug Awareness Fact: More than 100,000 babies are born addicted to cocaine a year.
10. The Fall Sports Banquet will be held on Thursday at 6:00 p.m. in the Frank Hicks Multipurpose Building.