7/8 VB @ Houston..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:30)
- Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken, Potatoes & Gravy, Orange, Hot Rolls
- Salad Bar. . .Cheese Stick, Granola Bar & Fruit
Softball..Hartville..4:00..Here (admission is $7)
- Breakfast. . .Pancakes & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Cheeseburger Helper, Green Beans, Peaches, Breadstick
- Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Bread Stick & Fruit
Dismiss at 12:45
Parent/Teacher Conferences 2:00-7:00
JV/V VB @ Licking..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:30)
5/6 CC @ Mtn. Grove..3:00 (Bus leaves at 1:45)
- Breakfast. . .Donut & Cereal
- Lunch. . . PB & J Uncrustable, Chips, Carrots, Apple, Rice Krispy Treat
- (There will be NO salad bar since we have GAP)
V FB @ Ava..7:00 (Bus leaves at 3:45)
JV VB @ West Plains..9:00
MS/HS CC @ C of O..10:00 (Bus leaves at 6:00)
Band @ Reeds Spring
1. Hallway Music. .
TODAY - Student Requests
Wednesday - Coach Pitts' Birthday Playlist
Thursday - Student Requests
2. Club Meetings. . .
TODAY Book Club meeting during both lunches in the library by Mrs. Siler’s office. See
Dena Burmingham for further information.
Tennis meeting for all girls who played this year except for the seniors during lunch in
Dr. Cox’s room.
Wednesday Fellowship of Christian Athletes at 7:40 a.m. in Coach Wade’s room
3. Play Auditions for Curse of the Cobra's Kiss TODAY from 3:15 to 4:30 in Ms. Griffith's room. See fliers for more information or Ms. Griffith or Jenna Hardman.
4. Mrs. Brower needs 2 more workers for TONIGHT’S MS football concession stand. Please see her ASAP to sign up. It's your last chance to volunteer and receive $5 off your prom ticket.
5. Skeeter Kell will be here right after school on Wednesday to take letter jacket orders. You will need a $100.00 deposit to order a letter jacket and you must have documentation from your high school coaching confirming you have earned a varsity letter.
6. Don’t forget to stop by Miss Tina’s office and sign up to audition for the talent show on October 25th. Any questions see Cheyenne Cole.
7. Yearbooks are on sale! Buy them before the price goes up. Right now, you can purchase your 2016-17 yearbook for $45. See Miss Tina, Miss Connie, or Ms. Spencer for an order form, or order them online at jostens.com. Prices will increase as the year goes on, so get yours early,