Lunch. . . Chinese Chicken, Rice/Gravy, Broccoli, Applesauce, Fortune Cookie Salad Bar. . .Cheese Stick, Granola Bar & Fruit
Wednesday (Maroon) Breakfast. . .Pancake on a Stick & Cereal
Lunch. . .Turkey & Cheese Sandwich, Chips, Lettuce & Tomato, Cottage Cheese, Peaches
Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Bread Stick & Fruit
Thursday (White) Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
Lunch. . . Chicken Fajitas, Salad/Tomato, Raisins, Cinnamon Roll
Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
Friday (Maroon) Shepherd of Hills Field Trip @ 12:00
V FB @ Diamond..7:00 (Dismiss FB players at 1:20 and Cheerleaders at 2:15)
Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Eggs
Lunch. . .Hot Dog, Sweet Potato Tots, Strawberries, Ice Cream
Saturday CC @ Reeds Spring..10:00 (Bus leaves at 7:00)
Band @ Odessa
1. Hallway Music. .
TODAY - Most Annoying Songs EVER!
Wednesday - Inspirational
Thursday - Throwback to 1986
Friday - Student Requests
2. Club Meetings. . .
Wednesday Fellowship of Christian Athletes @ 7:40 am
3. If you are in Tier I and wish to change your assignment see Miss Connie by noon Wednesday.
4. The library will be closed Wednesday, 8:15-11:15 for PSAT testing.
5. FCCLA members if you are planning to attend the Regional meeting next Tuesday please pay Mrs. Walls $5.00 by FRIDAY!!!
6. Found: A pink earring. . .see Connie to claim.
7. The school will be participating in a mock election on Tuesday the 25th of October. If you want to participate in this election you will need to register to vote with the following teachers before school or during the ten minute break.
Registration locations are as follows and will be open through Friday.
• Freshmen register with Mrs. Cottengim
• Sophomores register with Mr. Knapp
• Juniors and Seniors register with Mr. Wickens
At these locations you will receive a registration card which you will need on the day of the mock election.