Softball @ Dora..4:30 (Bus leaves at 2:45) Dismiss athletes 2:25
Tennis @ Richland..4:00 (Bus leaves at 1:30) Dismiss at 1:15)
MS/HS CC @ West Plains..4:00 (Bus leaves at 2:30) Dismiss athletes at 2:15
- Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Burrito, Corn, Broccoli, Orange
Sports Pictures @ 3:15
Dual Credit Students to MSU-WP 9:00-12:00
- Breakfast. . . Waffles & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken & Noodles, Green Beans, Banana, Breadstick
7/8 FB @ Liberty..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:15)
JV/V VB @ Mtn. Grove..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:45)
- Breakfast. . .Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Pizza Dippers, Salad/Tomato, Apple, Cookie
- Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup, Pears, Ice Cream
Softball @ Norwood Tournament
Honor Choir Auditions @ Kickapoo
- Hallway Music. . .
Wednesday - Inspirational
Thursday - Throwback Thursday (1996)
Friday - Student Requests
- Club Meetings. . .
TODAY FBLA during both lunches
Spanish: Not the whole club, just those willing to work on a float, during both lunches.
Wednesday FCCLA during both lunches
Thursday Jr Class: Anyone who wants to work on a float. . .during 2nd lunch only.
Friday Quiz Bowl during 1st lunch only
3. All students--the yearbook staff needs your pictures! Download the FREE ReplayIt app to your phone, log into Willow Springs High School, and upload any school-appropriate pictures of you and your friends. Bring your phone by Ms. Spencer's room TODAY before school or between classes, show her your phone with the ReplayIt app on it, and get a treat!
4. New BEAR time assignments will be posted Wednesday morning.
5. Dual Credit Students: If you are enrolled as a dual credit student for first semester this year, you need to go to MSU-West Plains tomorrow (Wednesday) to get your student ID and for a tour of the library. You need to be in the commons area by the time the 8:15 bell rings to board the bus. You will be back in time for 7th block. Bring money for lunch.
6. FCCLA dues need to be paid to Mrs. Walls by Friday.
7. Mr. K's LA III Block 6: Part 3 of "Fahrenheit 451" is due on Friday at 3:00 pm.
8. If anyone is interested in joining the mixed martial arts club, please contact Officer Moore or meet in the high school commons area after school on Wednesday after school.
9. We now have new stools for our tables in the library and students are welcome to enjoy them in an adult manner. Meaning please do not spin around and around in them. Please so do not adjust them up and down, up and down. Please keep them at the tables they are currently located.
10. The ACT registration deadline for the October 22 test is Friday. If you are a junior or senior who qualifies for free or reduced lunches you can take the ACT twice free of charge. See Mrs. Munson for the fee waiver prior to registering. If you have questions about the registration process, see Mrs. Munson.
11. Spirit Week is September 20th-23rd. . .
Rap Tuesday – Oversized T-Shirts, Baggy Pants, Lots of Bling, Snapbacks
Country Music Wednesday – One Word. . .PLAID, Cowboy Boots/Hats, Big Belt Buckles, Blue Jeans
Rock Out Thursday – Band Shirts, Faded Blue Jeans, Leather, Flannel Shirt Tied Around the Waist
Pride Friday – Maroon and White, Spirit Sleeves/Socks, Layers!!