Softball @ Salem..4:30 (Bus leaves at 2:15) Dismiss athletes at 1:55
JV/V VB @ Houston..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:30)
7/8 VB @ West Plains..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:30)
- Breakfast. . . Biscuits, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Corn Dog, Sweet Potato Tots, Grapes, Pudding
FCCLA/FBLA @ Silver Dollar City (City Career Day)
- Breakfast. . .Breakfast Burrito & Cereal
- Lunch. . Spaghetti, Corn on Cob, Banana, Garlic Bread
7/8 FB @ Thayer..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:00)
MS CC @ Rolla..5:45 (Bus leaves at 3:00)
- Breakfast. . . .Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Nacho Burger Dip, Tostitos, Refried Beans, Orange, Cookie
V FB @ Salem..7:00 (Bus leaves at 3:30)
Softball..Liberty..4:00..Here (Dismiss players at 2:45)
Tennis @ Waynesville..8:30 a.m.
CC @ Hancock Invitational..Dismiss athletes at Noon
- Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Oatmeal
- Lunch. . .Grilled Cheese, Chips, Broccoli & Cauliflower, Pear
JV VB @ Waynesvile..9:00
CC @ Hancock Invitational..9:00
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY: iTunes Top 10
Wednesday: Student Requests
Thursday: Movie Soundtracks
Friday: Relaxing Songs
2. The new BEAR time assignments are posted on Mrs. James’s office windows. You will need to report to your new assignment TODAY. If you are in Tier I and would like to switch your Bear Time assignment see Miss Connie by noon Thursday.
11th & 12th Tier I Teachers. . . .Pitts, Bunch, Griffith
9th & 10th Tier I Teachers. . . . .Pitts, Fris, Walls
3. TODAY is National Hobbit Day! Rise all ye hairy-footed Hobbits!
4. Found. . .
2 Cell phones. . .one at the new gym and the other at the FB field
5. Members of FCCLA are hosting a Winter Wear and Shoe drive for their STAR Event, for kids in need. The proceeds with be donated to MUNCH. Gently worn or new winter kids coats and shoes for all ages are needed. The drive will be held from August 31- October 1. The donation box will be located in Mrs. Walls classroom.
6. Kendra Aldridge's senior project is a Purple Out Volleyball game on October 6th to raise awareness for Epilepsy. She is selling t-shirts for the game. If you would like to purchase a shirt find Kendra or go to Connie's office for an order form. Turn them back into Kendra. The deadline to order is September 24, 2015 if you want the shirt for the game. All support would be greatly appreciated. Even if you can't order a shirt, please come out to the game!