JV/V VB @ Winona..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:30)
MS CC @ Mtn. Grove..3:00 (Bus leaves at 1:30)
- Breakfast. . .Biscuits, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Fish Sticks, Augratin Potatoes, Orange, Granola Bar
- Salad Bar. . .Cheese Stick, Granola Bar & Fruit
Softball @ Mansfield..4:00 (Bus leaves at 2:15) Dismiss athletes at 1:55
- Breakfast. . .French Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken Alfredo, Green Beans, Banana, Bread Stick
- Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Bread Stick & Fruit
7/8 FB @ Ava..5:30 (Bus leaves at 3:45)
- Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Taco, Salad/Tomato, Bean Salsa & Tostitos, Apple
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
V FB @ Houston..7:00 (Bus leaves at 4:30)
Tennis @ Rogersville..8:30
- Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Hamburger, Sweet Potato Tots, Pear, Ice Cream
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzels & Fruit
V VB @ Licking Tournament
Softball @ Three Rivers Tournament
Bear City Fall Fest
1. Hallway Music. .
TODAY - Student Requests
Wednesday - Inspirational
Thursday - Student Requests
Friday - Mrs. Wiles' Playlist
2. Club Meetings. . .
TODAY Any junior interested in helping decide the junior class t-shirt and planning the fundraiser
for the Bear City Festival this Saturday come to a lunch meeting in Mrs. Brower's room.
Wednesday Fellowship of Christian Athletes @ 7:40 am in the art room
Spanish Club during both lunches in Ms. Griffith’s room
3. Spanish Club dues are due by this Friday. Come by and sign up for a booth for Bear City this Saturday.
Questions? See Ms. G.
4. Mark your calendar: Torey Tice with Skeeter Kell will be here right after school on Oct. 12 to take letter jacket orders. You will need a $100.00 deposit to order a letter jacket and you must have documentation from your high school coaching confirming you have earned a varsity letter.
5. The Girls Basketball team will be hosting a chili supper Friday, October 7th in Grimes Auditorium before the football game vs Thayer starting at 4:30.The cost of the meal is $ 5.00 per plate and includes: Chili, Crackers & Cheese, Corn, and Homemade Cinnamon Rolls, with Tea or Lemonade to drink. This is an R.S.V.P. event. If you would like to purchase a ticket you can contact any of the Lady Bears Basketball players, Coach Tilley or Coach Gutscher. Thank you for your support!