Wednesday (Maroon) JV Golf @ Ava..10:00 (Bus leaves at 7:45)
Breakfast. . . Donut & Cereal
Lunch. . .Salisbury Steak, Potatoes/Gravy, Apple, Hot Roll
Thursday (White) Baseball @ Salem..4:30 (Bus leaves at 2:45) Dismiss athletes at 2:25
Golf @ Mtn. Grove..9:00 (Bus leaves at 7:45)
Track @ Ava..4:00 (Bus leaves at 1:45) Dismiss athletes at 1:30
Breakfast. . .Waffles & Cereal
Lunch. . .Taco Salad, Tostitos, Refried Beans, Pineapple
Friday (Maroon) Earth Day (Say thanks to our recycling team!)
Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
Lunch. . .Chicken Sandwich, Chips, Carrots, Apricots
- Hallway Music:
TODAY - Inspirational
Friday - Mood Buster Friday
- Due to tobacco found on the urinal and toilet, the boys bathroom has been closed for the remainder of the school year. Boys will not be allowed to use the restroom during class, without specific permission from Mr. Spence's office.
- Students who have been asked to be a host or hostess Sr Project night, please report to the library during your lunch time TODAY. If you cannot be here during that time, please stop by SOMETIME TODAY and see Coach Pitts
- Spanish club meeting TODAY during both lunches in Ms. Giffith’s room.
- Office aides need to meet in Mrs. Wall’s room TODAY at 11:15. If you have a senior project presentation, go there first and then report to Mrs. Wall’s room.
- Seniors: If you will not be here for Ms. Spencer's class on Thursday or Friday, remember to turn in at least 5 new valedictories by the end of the day TODAY.
- Seniors please stop by Miss Connie’s office and let her know if you are interested in ordering a senior shirt even if you can’t pay for the trip yet. We have to place our order soon so the shirts will be here in time for the trip. Even if you are not going on the trip you can still order a shirt. Any questions please see Miss Connie.
- The recipients of the 2015-2016 John East Memorial Scholarship are:
Tiana Davis--- Awarded in memory of Alex Loether by the graduating class of 2003
Jade Esther Roberts
Audrey M. McClellan