Lunch. . .Ravioli, Green Beans, Banana, Breadstick
Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Breadstick, Fruit
Thursday (Maroon) Chad Cargill ACT Workshop..9:00-12:00..Here
District FFA Contest
JV/V Baseball @ Mtn. Grove..4:30 (Bus leaves at 3:00) Dismiss athletes at 2:40
Golf @ MSU..8:30 am
Tennis @ Lebanon..9:00 am
7/8 Track @ Mtn. Grove..4:00
Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
Lunch. .Sack Lunch
Friday (White) Interscholastic Contest @ MSU-WP
Baseball..Norwood @ Hartville..4:00 (Bus leaves at 1:30) Dismiss athletes at 1:10
Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast, & Oatmeal
Lunch. . .Hamburger , Sweet Potato Tots, Apple, Ice Cream
Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzel & Fruit
Baseball..Crane @ Hartville..12:00
Tennis @ Forsyth..8:30 am
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - Officer Burton's Birthday Playlist
Thursday - Cheeto's EDM Mix
Friday - TV Theme Songs
2. Club Meetings. . .
TODAY Spanish Club meeting during both lunches in Ms. Griffith’s room.
3. The Chad Cargill ACT Workshop has been rescheduled for Thursday from 9:00-12:00. Cost is $30 per student. Anyone that would like to attend needs to see Mrs. Munson by the end of school TODAY.
4. Attention Seniors planning to pursue a degree in the medical field: The application for the Margaret Bauer Memorial Scholarship is due to Mrs. Munson by Friday.
5. Attendance committee meetings are Thursday in the conference room. Get your documentation turned in to Miss Tina.
6. Missing: Card reader for sd cards for photography. The brand is Transcend, black, and it has a silver 8 on it. It was borrowed and not returned. It needs to be returned to Mrs. Simon ASAP!
7. Football Players: It’s that time of year again!!! MSU Spring Football Scrimmage, April 29th. Bus leaves 10:00 from New Gym. Scrimmage 12:00-3:00 and we should be back in Willow around 5:30-6:00 pm. See Coach Fris to sign up or if you need further information!
8. Did you know you need community service hours to be in NHS? If you are looking for some fun and easy community hours, see Coach Pitts before Friday. The WS YMCA is in need of two students to help with a golf tournament on April 22nd at the WS golf course.
9. Although it will cost you a little more, you haven't completely missed the boat if you haven't ordered a yearbook yet. For just a few more weeks you can order this year's yearbook. The price is now $55 and supplies are limited. See Ms. Spencer or go to jostens.com to get yours before it is too late.
10. Seniors--two words--BABY PICTURES. You know who you are--get them to Ms. Spencer ASAP.
11. Found: Blue lanyard with South West Community College wrote on it. A key chain with the letter A is attached with a house key. See Miss Connie to claim.