Breakfast. . . Muffin & Cereal
Lunch. . .Chicken Fajitas, Salad/Tomato, Orange, Cinnamon Roll
Thursday (White) Baseball..Cabool..4:30..Here
Tennis @ Lebanon..9:00 am
7/8 Track @ Mtn. Grove..4:00
FFA Contest @ Rolla
Attendance Committee Meeting..Conference Room
Breakfast. . .French Toast & Cereal
Lunch. . .Fish Sticks, Baked Potato & Cheese, Broccoli, Peaches
Friday (Maroon) Baseball @ Hartville..2:00
Interscholastic Contest @ West Plains
Jostens..Graduation Items..Commons Area..1:30
Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Oatmeal
Lunch. . .BBQ Beef Sandwich, Chips, Carrots, Apple
Saturday Tennis @ Forsyth..8:30 am
Baseball @ Hartville..12:00
- Hallway Music:
Thursday - Student Requests
Friday - Classic Rock
- ALL juniors and seniors will participate in the Extravaganza presented by MSU-West Plains TODAY at 1:35 in the Bears' Den. You will need to check into your M4 class and wait to be dismissed by an all-call.
- Project Prom Prizes can be picked up in Mrs. Brower's room at lunch or before and after school. There is a box of lost and found items from prom and project prom in Mrs. Brower's room including a set of tennis shoes, shirts, socks, selfie stick, corsage, etc.
- The attendance committee meeting will be held Thursday in the conference room. Dr. notes, court notes, etc. need to be turned in to Miss Tina. An appointment schedule is posted on Mrs. James’ office window.
- Quiz bowl meeting Thursday during 1st lunch in Mr. Hummel's room. We will discuss the district contest to be held April 16.
- Congratulations to WESLEY CLARKSTON for being selected to participate in the Missouri Scholars Academy. Only 330 students are selected from the state to participate in this three week long experience. It is quite an honor to be chosen and Wesley will be an outstanding representative for our school and community. GREAT JOB WESLEY!
- Graduation items will be delivered Friday at 1:30. Check the list on Mrs. James’ window for current balances. Acceptable forms of payment at delivery are cash or money order. . .NO PERSONAL CHECKS will be accepted. Josten’s ask that if you want to pay with a credit or debit card that you contact their office by Wednesday. Students that are not here on Friday may pick their order up from Miss Connie.
- Any high school female or staff is invited to participate in an AMRAP workout class at the Old Gym/Track on Tuesday/Thursdays, starting April 12th and ending May 4th, from 5:15-6:00. Please see Coach Pitts for more information and to sign up. This class is open for any females 15 years and up, so bring invite your Mom, Sister, Aunt, etc.
- Lifeguard applications are now available at City Hall through Friday.