Lunch. . .Chili, Corn, Cheese Stick, Crackers, Banana
Thursday (White) JV/V G BB @ Mansfield..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:15)
7/8 G BB..Licking..5:30..Here
Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
Lunch. . .Taco, Salad/Tomato, Pears, Refried Beans
Friday (Maroon) Finals 3rd & 4th Blocks
JV/V B BB..Alton..6:00..Here
Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
Lunch. . .Cooks Choice
- Hallway Music:
- - Cold Songs
Friday - The Force Awakens (Star Wars Music)
- There will be a representative from Columbia College in the Bears Den during lunch TODAY. Any interested junior or senior can visit with her and obtain information about the college.
- Those wishing to donate to the Food Harvest must have their food items to their GAP advisor by 8:15 AM on Thursday. The winning GAP group will receive a pizza party.
- Friendly Reminder: Internship assignments are due Thursday.
- This is the last week to purchase a candycane-gram.
- Letter jackets will be delivered Thursday at 11:15 in the commons area. A list of balances due is posted on Mrs. James’ office window. Checks need to be made payable to Skeeter Kell Sporting Goods.
- Spirit Week. . .
- - Over the River and Thru the Woods - Wear flannel, hats, mittens
- - To Grandmother's House We Go - Ugly Sweaters
- - Blizzard Conditions - It's a total white-out, wear all white