Lunch. . .Chicken, Beans, Applesauce, Cornbread
Thursday (White) JV/V G BB @ Hartville..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:00) JV will only play 2 quarters
Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
Lunch. . .Chicken Fajitas, Salad/Tomato, Strawberries, Cinnamon Roll
Friday (Maroon) GAP Meetings. . .11:15-12:00
JV/V B BB..Thayer..6:00..Here (Senior Night)
Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Oatmeal
Lunch. . .Turkey Sub, Fries, Apricots, Ice Cream Bar
Sunday Valentine’s Day
- Hallway Music:
Follow us on Twitter! @onewillowbears #onewillow
- FCCLA Week
- - We Wear Red Wednesday - wear red to show your FCCLA pride
Friday - FACS Friday - wear your FCCLA shirt
- FBLA Week
- : Teacher Appreciation Day (bring snacks for the teacher’s lounge)
Friday: Dress up (COMPETITION DAY!!)
- County Clerk Dennis VonAllmen will be on campus TODAY during lunch for voter registration. To be eligible to vote in the presidential preference primary on March 15th, individuals must be registered by February 17th. To be eligible to vote in the April 5th election, individuals must be registered by March 9th. Students age 17 ½ can register to vote and will receive their voter registration card in the mail after their 18th birthday. Proper identification is required for voter registration which would include a driver's license, a birth certificate or a passport.
- Spanish Club meeting TODAY during both lunches in Ms. Griffith’s room.
- Sophomores: If you are interested in possibly attending SCCC (vo-tech) your junior and senior year, you will have an opportunity to tour their facilities and learn more about their programs on Wednesday, February 17. Keep in mind, you will NOT be allowed to attend SCCC if you have lost any credits your freshmen or sophomore years. You MUST have 16 credits earned in order to enroll. The programs offered at SCCC:
Commercial Art and Advertising (Creative Design)
Culinary Arts (Foods)
Health Science (Nursing)
Carpentry (possibly offered in afternoon)
The bus will leave at 8:15 for the tour and presentation. Plan to bring money to purchase your lunch afterward. If you would like to attend the tour, please sign the list on Mrs. Munson's door by Friday, February 12.
- WSHS will once again host the Chad Cargill ACT Workshop on Thursday, March 17 from 8:30-11:30. This workshop is a practical hands-on instruction session that is packed full of relevant, practical information on how to increase your ACT score. It is NOT, however, a practice test. It covers general ideas about the ACT as a whole and the individual sections of English, Math, Reading, and Science. The cost to attend is $30 per student. You need to sign the list on Mrs. Munson's door and pay your fee by Friday, February 26. You can pay with cash or check, made payable to Willow Springs School.
- School will be in session on Friday, February 12th & Monday, February 15th, for snow make-up days.