- Breakfast. . .French Toast, Syrup & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Turkey & Cheese Sandwich, Chips, Celery & Peanut Butter, Banana
- Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Breadstick, Fruit
Jostens. . .Sophomore Meeting..Bears Den @ 1:35
JV/V G BB..Salem..6:00..Here (Senior Night)
- Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. . Taco, Salad/Tomato, Refried Beans, Orange
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
Music Festival @ Bolivar
JV/V B BB..Salem..6:00..Here (Senior Night)
G BB..Ava @ Cabool..5:30
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - Breakup Songs
Thursday - Songs with Girls' Names
2. Club Meetings. . .
TODAY Fellowship of Christian Athletes at 7:40 in Mr. Wade’s room.
There will be a golf team meeting in Coach Johnson's room during 2nd lunch.
Track & Field Meeting during both lunches in Mrs. Brower's room.
Thursday FBLA meeting during both lunches in Mrs. Pettit’s room.
3. If you are in Tier I and wish to change your Bear Time assignment see Miss Connie by noon TODAY.
4. Future Business Leaders of America Week is here! Members will be celebrating this week with "sweet" locker notes and a pizza luncheon for members on Thursday. All other students and staff members may help us celebrate the week by guessing how much "money" is in the jar at Miss Tina's office window. The one closest without going over will win a prize on Thursday.
5. A Jostens rep will be here to meet with the sophomore class regarding class rings on Thursday at 1:35 in the Bears Den. Do NOT report to your 4th block class, go directly to the Bears Den.
6. Mark Gossard would like to thank everyone who helped support his Senior Project. His 50’s Concert was attended by 98 people and raised over $1641 for the John East Memorial Scholarship.
7. Jacob Wood’s is hosting a four wheeler rodeo Saturday at the Cabool Saddle Club. The event starts at 10:00 am and the entry fee is $10 for those racing.
8. Don’t forget to get your tickets to the “Curse of the Cobra’s Kiss”. Tickets are $6 in advance and $8 at the door (dessert and drink included). Show times are Thursday and Friday, February 23rd & 24th at 6:30 in Grimes Auditorium. See Ms. Griffith or Miss Connie to purchase tickets.
9. Sophomores: If you plan on attending SCCC (vo-tech) next year you will need to complete an application for approval. You can pick up an application from Mrs. Munson and must be returned by Friday, February 24th.
10. Last Saturday, chess players from high school and middle school took part in the chess tournament in Galena, MO. High school was sixth overall, with Patrick Burch in 13th place out of 39 players, Eli Moore in 14th Michael Wickens in 32nd. Good showing in a tough tournament! Next one is on Feb 25th in Alton.
Let Mr. Serghei know if you plan to participate in one of the upcoming tournaments.