- Breakfast. . .Pancakes, Syrup & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Spaghetti, Green Beans, Banana, Breadstick
- Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Breadstick, Fruit
JV/V G BB..Hartville..6:00..Here (JV will only play two quarters)
Sophomores to SCCC
- Breakfast. . .Donut & Cereal
- Lunch. . Pizza, Salad/Tomato, Pears, Cookie
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
9th/JV/V B BB @ Liberty..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:00)
- Breakfast. . . Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Sloppy Joe, Baked Beans, Chips, Apple
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzels & Fruit
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - Inspirational
Thursday - Throwback: 2012
Friday - Student Requests
2. Club Meeting. . .
TODAY Fellowship of Christian Athletes at 7:40 in Mr. Wade’s room.
3. Course Request Forms (from the GAP meetings last Thursday) are due to Tina by 3:00 Friday!
4. Tickets are on sale now for the “Curse of the Cobra’s Kiss”. Join us for an evening of laughs, adventure, romance, and murder! Show times are Thursday and Friday, February 23rd & 24th at 6:30 in Grimes Auditorium. Tickets are $6 in advance and $8 at the door (dessert and drink included). See Ms. Griffith or Miss Connie for advance tickets.
5. Found: A pair or turquoise ear buds, with black ear inserts were found in the new gym. . .see Miss Connie to claim.
6. Due to trash and the overall mess of the Bear's Den boys bathroom, boys bathrooms will be closed during class time. For the remainder of February, boys will only be allowed to use the restroom during class time for an emergency situation. CLEAN UP YOUR TRASH!
7. Spread the word about the 50’s Concert on Sunday at 3:00 at the Willow Springs United Methodist Church (next to the post office). Brought to you by Mark Gossard and friends as part of his Senior Project. Donations will be accepted on behalf of the John East Memorial Scholarship Fund.
8. Interested in purchasing a Pink Out shirt? See Miss Connie for an order form by Friday. Shirts are $10 each.